Law School Discussion

Kaplan On-line

runnin_skeerd

Kaplan On-line
« on: April 10, 2004, 06:20:19 AM »
 :-\  Has anyone used the Kaplan On-line prep ($499)?  Any success or complaints?  I'm having trouble with the games now :'(  Is it worth the jack or no?  HELP!!!!

SpeakerDave

• 3.35 / 161
    • View Profile
    • SpeakerDave
Re: Kaplan On-line
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 07:29:09 AM »
I specifically took the class in order to improve on games.  I was already familiar with LR questions from my undergrad critical thinking class, and RC is just something I do well (24 out of 26 right).

Their help was alright on games, but I could have learned the same thing from a book they sell for about $45 in local bookstores.

Your best bet may be to find an individual who would spend a couple hours with you helping you with the games.  Your may do even better just by acquiring old LSAT's, working the games on your own, and posting the hard ones on this board if you need help.

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2004, 04:52:35 AM »
hi..
u can visit http://nova.mindaxis.com
this is also for online LSAT prep.

may be this can help out.

bye..
zesty

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2004, 08:33:01 AM »
the problem i had with online tests/sections/questions/etc. was that i couldnt write on the monitor.  i found that it was better for me to actually have a booklet and paper because 1)i needed to get used to that setting, and 2)i scribble more than kindergarteners.

just a personal preference, really...

dsong02

• small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2004, 08:34:50 AM »
one other thing...i usually follow my readings with my pencil and underline passages.  this helped me read much faster and grasp concepts a lot better as opposed to reading on the monitor.

again, personal preference...