Law School Discussion

"O" under electronic signature

ariom

"O" under electronic signature
« on: November 16, 2004, 10:43:51 PM »
Hi guys.  I was wondering if you could help me out.  I applied last week to Harvard (which I'm way below for but needed to do it just to see) and of course that was the school LSAC managed to screw up.  I hit transmit and confirmed and then it charged my credit card but never actually submitted my application.  They straightened it out over the weekend but in the summary of electronic apps. under account status, for Harvard it has my electronic signature as an "O" and I know that this doesn't mean "no".  Any clues as to what it means?  I couldn't get through to LSAC today.

Re: "O" under electronic signature
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 10:47:21 PM »
I'm sending in the paper certification instead of electronic certification and LSAC designates that as an 'N' in the Electronic Signature column.  I'm not sure what your 'O' represents (Other?) You'll probably have to get in touch with LSAC about it. 

ariom

Re: "O" under electronic signature
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 10:56:11 PM »
Thanks for the quick response.  Yeah, I know that an N is for No because Penn made me send in the fee and it's noted as an N under electronic signature.  I have no clue what the O is for.  Guess I'm setting my alarm so I'll be calling LSAC before anyone else.