Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAC current LOR processing time  (Read 2596 times)

Your Mom

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LSAC current LOR processing time
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2004, 04:22:14 PM »
Did you use Fed EX?  I'm looking here and the Fed Ex says it can't deliver to a P.O. Box and that's the address on the form....

Your Mom

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2004, 04:25:24 PM »
...and C&NA already answered my question in another thread conveniently titled "FEDEX LOR".  Sorry!

caffeine and nicotine addict

• Sr. Citizen
  • Stay back - This is MY piss-pot!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tchnav
    • View Profile
    • Third Tier Toilet
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2004, 04:26:52 PM »
Glad I could help!   :D
In at GULC PT/ED - WooHoo!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Third Tier Toilet
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2004, 12:56:05 AM »
The FedEx thing works! I FedEx'd an LOR on Monday(it got there Tuesday morning) and as of tonight, it's done! That's the good news. The bad news is that my 3d LOR should have easily arrived well before the one I FedEx'd has not been touched. If I had only known before about the FedEx thing working, I would have paid my 3d recommender to send the letter in that way.
Oh well. At least my experience might be able to help some of you.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Third Tier Toilet
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2004, 04:19:46 PM »
My 3d and final letter, sent last week sometime, was just received. Now I need to find another reason to female dog about LSAC. I've got it! What the Hell is up with them taking so long to send my reports out to schools I've applied to?!   >:(

lazybum

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »
I have no idea.

waxman

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.54 / 160
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2004, 05:06:33 PM »
My 3d and final letter, sent last week sometime, was just received. Now I need to find another reason to female dog about LSAC. I've got it! What the Hell is up with them taking so long to send my reports out to schools I've applied to?!   >:(

LSAC sends them when the schools request them. Some schools set preferences to send them only after a certain number of LORs are received. So even though the school requested the report, it may take longer depending on the shcool's preferences. Once my reports have been requested, LSAC has not taken more than 1 day to send them out.
Accepted: Franklin Pierce, Hamline, Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska, Pace, St. Louis, Valpo, Vermont
Rejected: GULC,GW

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Third Tier Toilet
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2004, 05:12:11 PM »
Thanks. That's good to know. So, since all of my LORs are in now, my reports should go out within a day or so of being requested, if I understand you correctly.
I guess now, I'll have to start complaining about how long the Postal Service takes to get my reports to the schools. Rest assured, I will female dog about someone until I get accepted somewhere...   :P

waxman

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.54 / 160
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2004, 05:37:36 PM »
Thanks. That's good to know. So, since all of my LORs are in now, my reports should go out within a day or so of being requested, if I understand you correctly.

Yep, that's correct. Good luck. With your LSAT score, I'm sure you'll be accepted at a lot of schools.
Accepted: Franklin Pierce, Hamline, Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska, Pace, St. Louis, Valpo, Vermont
Rejected: GULC,GW

DOWNY COOLEY

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2004, 12:07:23 AM »
Haha.

Seriously. The people on that board are T.T.T. to the max. At least they are obsessed with me, that's really all they have going for them.