Law School Discussion

is anyone as plain as me?!

sejul

• I bow to your feathered hair, JM.
    • View Profile
Re: is anyone as plain as me?!
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2004, 08:26:03 AM »
Come on now, sej, let's be realistic -- she might actually be boring.  ;)

...And remember--you're NOT boring!!!

Come on now, we are trying to become lawyers, not astronauts. Which one of us isn't boring?

True...although it's not like we're all studying to become CPAs.  We've got one up on those losers! Am I right? Right?  Anybody?!?

You've got a point there. That is... unless tax law is your thing.

...in which case you might as well just resign yourself to a life of boringness.  Because that's what you've got coming.  

Actually, I'm only sorta telling the truth there--I studied corporate tax planning during a stint with the State Budget Agency here and LOVED it.  Does that make me boring!?!? Oh, no...I'm gonna go kill myself now...probably by talking tax loopholes to myself until I die of boredom...

buster

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2004, 08:27:30 AM »
unfortunately ( ;)) the PS hardship angle of being a Red Sox fan has been eliminated by recent events

I have an undyling love for the red sox, that there makes me a great candidate :)

Yeah.... just don't go putting that on your PS.  ;)

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2004, 08:30:16 AM »
unfortunately ( ;)) the PS hardship angle of being a Red Sox fan has been eliminated by recent events

I have an undyling love for the red sox, that there makes me a great candidate :)

Yeah.... just don't go putting that on your PS. ;)

Damn! was that why I flew up for that parade thing?

;)

sejul

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2004, 08:31:53 AM »

Yeah.... just don't go putting that on your PS. ;)

Damn! was that why I flew up for that parade thing?

;)

Boohoo...poor Red Sox Fans are going to have to find something new to complain about for the next hundred years...if you want, I can put a curse on you guys again.  Think about it.

waxman

• 3.54 / 160
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2004, 08:33:25 AM »
Boohoo...poor Red Sox Fans are going to have to find something new to complain about for the next hundred years...if you want, I can put a curse on you guys again.  Think about it.

They can always complain about the Celtics.

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2004, 08:33:57 AM »
ha!  I never believed in the C word.  Got damn sick of hearing it!  I'm just lucky I'm only 25, my dad and grandfather lived through much harder times.  

Go ahead, I dare you!  

;)

ugh, basketball...ick

sejul

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2004, 08:35:48 AM »
Aww..Larry Bird...Hoosier...soft spot... :-\

waxman

• 3.54 / 160
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2004, 08:37:25 AM »

Maybe Boston will be haunted by Bird's ghost next. I can't imagine them making it too long without some supernatural curse to complain about.

sejul

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2004, 08:40:33 AM »

Maybe Boston will be haunted by Bird's ghost next. I can't imagine them making it too long without some supernatural curse to complain about.

I think Larry Bird would have to die first.  At least, that's how I understand these things to work.

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2004, 08:41:31 AM »
in all seriousness, I didn't know anyone who complained about the supposed curse.  It's all media and stupid.