Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What do you need to include when reporting violations?  (Read 724 times)

lah05

• View Profile
Re: What do you need to include when reporting violations?
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2004, 11:03:52 PM »
So far it's come up on applications for Indiana University-Bloomington, University of Minnesota, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and Lewis and Clark School of Law.  Vermont Law School doesn't require the reporting of speeding tickets, but it's the only one I've come across so far that doesn't. 
Attending:  Indiana University-Bloomington
Go Hoosiers!

desi

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2004, 11:34:00 PM »
So far it's come up on applications for Indiana University-Bloomington, University of Minnesota, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and Lewis and Clark School of Law.  Vermont Law School doesn't require the reporting of speeding tickets, but it's the only one I've come across so far that doesn't. 

btw, two speeding tickets and a drinking violation make you a hardened criminal.  did you do time in Sing-Sing?  Did you know joey the bat?

Gummo

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2004, 12:46:56 AM »

yeah, now that you mention it, I had to send speeding ticket addendums to wisc and bloon, also.  but the other 21 schools I applied to didn't require disclosure.

mick0119

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2004, 12:47:35 PM »
So far it's come up on applications for Indiana University-Bloomington, University of Minnesota, University of Wisconsin-Madison, and Lewis and Clark School of Law. Vermont Law School doesn't require the reporting of speeding tickets, but it's the only one I've come across so far that doesn't.

You might want to read the app for the University of Minnesota again...it asks if you have been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor other than a minor trafiic violation.
3.1/163 Biochemistry at the U of MN

linquest

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2004, 08:03:20 PM »
...does anyone know who to contact to get an offense report? Does it cost money? 

Go to your DMV (or whatever your state's auto agency is) or call your insurance company.

See here:

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,14168.0.html
Fed gov't atty