Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Omniform not working.....  (Read 1573 times)

jayhawk

Re: Omniform not working.....
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2004, 12:44:19 AM »
^

Jayhawk-- Yeah, thanks for the heads-up, but I did try the close and re-open route. I even rebooted for good measure. :).

well sorry i couldn't be of more help.  good luck with the rest of your apps  :)

maricutie

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2004, 11:19:18 AM »
I love Firefox, but haven't figured out how to do my apps on it. I'm done, so the point is moot, but honestly ... Mozilla lives!!!

Snapchip

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2004, 10:29:45 AM »
I had the same problem, it's a problem with Windows XP SP2.  Here is the e-mail they sent me on how to fix it:

In order to use the LSACD on the Web on a computer with XP Service Pack 2, you have to add “*.lsac.org” (no quotes, and that’s an asterisk (SHIFT-8) at the beginning) to your “Trusted Sites” list.

In IE, click on Tools, then Internet Options.  Then choose the “Security” tab.  Then click on the green check mark for Trusted Sites, and then click on the “Sites” button.

In the new window, uncheck the box at the bottom, then enter *.lsac.org in the field at the top and click the “Add” button.

Then click OK, then OK again.  Close your browser window, then open it back up and log into Online Services again.

The applications should install and work properly from now on as long as you leave *.lsac.org on your Trusted Sites list.

Hope this helps  :)

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2004, 10:35:49 AM »
Thanks snapchip. If I submit any more apps (which doesn't seem likely, but you never know), I'll try that.
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine

bhvexille

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2004, 03:21:29 PM »
This may be a stupid question but did you try adjusting the Zoom?

Eyes of the World

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2004, 10:07:48 PM »
You Rock! ;D

I had the same problem, it's a problem with Windows XP SP2.  Here is the e-mail they sent me on how to fix it:

In order to use the LSACD on the Web on a computer with XP Service Pack 2, you have to add “*.lsac.org” (no quotes, and that’s an asterisk (SHIFT-8) at the beginning) to your “Trusted Sites” list.

In IE, click on Tools, then Internet Options.  Then choose the “Security” tab.  Then click on the green check mark for Trusted Sites, and then click on the “Sites” button.

In the new window, uncheck the box at the bottom, then enter *.lsac.org in the field at the top and click the “Add” button.

Then click OK, then OK again.  Close your browser window, then open it back up and log into Online Services again.

The applications should install and work properly from now on as long as you leave *.lsac.org on your Trusted Sites list.

Hope this helps  :)