12 (23.1%)
Who could be finer?
 2 (3.8%)
She's ok
 18 (34.6%)
Nah
 11 (21.2%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Beyonce  (Read 9882 times)

lawmaybe

Re: Beyonce
« Reply #150 on: November 15, 2004, 02:16:38 PM »
Beyonce is clearly glamorous.  But out of all the Destiny's Child ladies, I think Kelly Rowland is the most beautiful - inside and out.

ps - I also think amarain is more beautiful than Beyonce.  nice headshot amarain

A_guy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 15, 2004, 02:21:07 PM »
i think they are all hot.  its just that beyonce had the better management.  of course if ur dad is the manager is he gonna promote u more.  its kinda like the supremes except diana ross was screwing bary gordy.

dcdjr23

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2004, 02:28:14 PM »
Proportion?  Greedy people.  If she's got two legs and a hole, she's good enough.  ::)

My cat has two legs and a hole (well, 4 legs, but I'm sure you're not counting)    :D
Attending: SMU  :=)

debstar

« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2004, 02:37:56 PM »
late 90s until present:  halle berry, beyonce, jill scott, angie stone, etc.  all women that help to represent the various shades, shapes, and sizes of blk women, yet we are still debating the light vs. dark thing.  instead of pulling each other down we should be lifting each other up (cliche, i know).  who cares if beyonce has blond weave, and jill scott has a natural?  does it really matter?  i mean they are still blk?

In my opinion, yes there's been an influx of black women out there in the media, but it doesn't mean that women should just resort to being content that "at least there's black representation out there."  That's the sort of thing I hear when I complain that the only asian american females out there are Lucy Liu & Connie Chung.   ::)  I think that black wmoen, as well as all ethnic women, have a right to constantly demand as wide of variety of mainstream representation that white folks currently have.

AngieNYC83

« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2004, 04:49:05 PM »
Who is watching Destiny's Child on Oprah right now?

Beyonce is very beautiful and humble. How can anyone say anything bad about her?

Everyman

« Reply #155 on: November 15, 2004, 04:58:03 PM »
I am listening to my g/f watch it in the other room, if that counts.

She says "Her mom's a hairdresser, her stensions are good" and "She's a sellout, but she can move" and "Damn that song's gonna be overplayed in the next few months in the club".

kccole

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 15, 2004, 05:42:46 PM »
Beyonce and Destiny's Child are on Oprah today 11/15
Get Right, or get Left!!!!

kccole

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 15, 2004, 05:50:34 PM »
B's looking good too

kccole

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 15, 2004, 06:08:04 PM »
Now they're on 106 & Park, DAMN!! These girls are everywhere

vmersich

« Reply #159 on: November 15, 2004, 06:21:14 PM »
Ok you guys are way too uptight.

You guys inappropriately made this thread a race issue. So what if someone feels

Itís very clear that some people have a problem with Beyonce getting any praise. Itís rather sad.

Republicans would call this flip-flopping.

Angie, reread what buster wrote.  he was being silly the first time.  the second time, I'm afraid you were owned.