Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 3.3 GPA and 156 LSAT got accepted to HARVARD!!!!!!!!!  (Read 20331 times)

buster

Re: 3.3 GPA and 156 LSAT got accepted to HARVARD!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2004, 01:21:57 PM »
lmpo

what?

i can't hear you, i've got panties on my head.

pantiesonmyhead

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2004, 01:34:18 PM »
What is this "with writing similar to your level" horsespit.  I bet dollars to motherfunking (i hate this filtering spit) that I could write circles around most of the mofos on this board.  Furthermore, if anybody gets pissy that someone like me puts a fake acceptance on this board, you can blow me.  The simple fact is that 99.9% of this board is not used to help people get into law school, it is either used as a place where people with high scores (or who say they got high scores) can get web-blown by people that buy what they're selling, or it is used as a place for the above average, and, dare i say, mediocre people to feel like crap because they aren't perfect.  and one more thing before i go IT IS NOT BETTER TO DO UNREASONABLY WELL ON THE LSAT.  Do you know why?  because if you have a crazy good day, you will end up going to a law school where the other kids are smarter than you.  You will not be in the law school you should be at, thus you will almost be certain to fail.  I would have liked to have gotten drafted by the NBA, but if they would have made me play in games, I'm pretty sure I would have gotten creamed.  So, just do the best you can do, and don't worry about getting into any top 14, or tier 1 or any of the other people force-feed you.  (stepping off my soapbox not).  Later.

-Diesel

buster

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2004, 01:37:35 PM »
Oh, okay, so your fake acceptance was designed to help people see the error of their ways as defined by you. That was effective.

What is this "with writing similar to your level" horsespit.  I bet dollars to motherfunking (i hate this filtering spit) that I could write circles around most of the mofos on this board.  Furthermore, if anybody gets pissy that someone like me puts a fake acceptance on this board, you can blow me.  The simple fact is that 99.9% of this board is not used to help people get into law school, it is either used as a place where people with high scores (or who say they got high scores) can get web-blown by people that buy what they're selling, or it is used as a place for the above average, and, dare i say, mediocre people to feel like crap because they aren't perfect.  and one more thing before i go IT IS NOT BETTER TO DO UNREASONABLY WELL ON THE LSAT.  Do you know why?  because if you have a crazy good day, you will end up going to a law school where the other kids are smarter than you.  You will not be in the law school you should be at, thus you will almost be certain to fail.  I would have liked to have gotten drafted by the NBA, but if they would have made me play in games, I'm pretty sure I would have gotten creamed.  So, just do the best you can do, and don't worry about getting into any top 14, or tier 1 or any of the other people force-feed you.  (stepping off my soapbox not).  Later.

-Diesel

pantiesonmyhead

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2004, 01:40:37 PM »
i didn't say that, but the fact that you said nothing in reply to my valid points, instead focusing on my prank, makes me feel that i am right in all of my assumptions.   ;D

buster

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2004, 01:53:06 PM »
Congratulations on feeling right. Had I noticed any "valid points" I would have commented on them.

i didn't say that, but the fact that you said nothing in reply to my valid points, instead focusing on my prank, makes me feel that i am right in all of my assumptions.   ;D

BAFF213

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2004, 01:57:29 PM »
What is this "with writing similar to your level" horsespit.  I bet dollars to motherfunking (i hate this filtering spit) that I could write circles around most of the mofos on this board. 

You spelled "you're" incorrectly, and you also spelled "ridicule" as "riducule".  That is why I said your writing ability is lacking.

and one more thing before i go IT IS NOT BETTER TO DO UNREASONABLY WELL ON THE LSAT.  Do you know why?  because if you have a crazy good day, you will end up going to a law school where the other kids are smarter than you.  You will not be in the law school you should be at, thus you will almost be certain to fail.

you're right - that must be why harvard and yale's attrition rate are approximately 1% (sarcasm).

Tom

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2004, 03:18:57 AM »
What is this "with writing similar to your level" horsespit.  I bet dollars to motherfunking (i hate this filtering spit) that I could write circles around most of the mofos on this board.  Furthermore, if anybody gets pissy that someone like me puts a fake acceptance on this board, you can blow me.  The simple fact is that 99.9% of this board is not used to help people get into law school, it is either used as a place where people with high scores (or who say they got high scores) can get web-blown by people that buy what they're selling, or it is used as a place for the above average, and, dare i say, mediocre people to feel like darn because they aren't perfect.  and one more thing before i go IT IS NOT BETTER TO DO UNREASONABLY WELL ON THE LSAT.  Do you know why?  because if you have a crazy good day, you will end up going to a law school where the other kids are smarter than you.  You will not be in the law school you should be at, thus you will almost be certain to fail.  I would have liked to have gotten drafted by the NBA, but if they would have made me play in games, I'm pretty sure I would have gotten creamed.  So, just do the best you can do, and don't worry about getting into any top 14, or tier 1 or any of the other people force-feed you.  (stepping off my soapbox not).  Later.

-Diesel

Are you a cranker?