Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Specialized forms for some universities  (Read 515 times)

Aakash

• View Profile
Specialized forms for some universities
« on: November 13, 2004, 04:16:03 PM »
So I decided to begin my law school applications and start on my personal statement.  I hope to be completely finished by the end of the month.  I went ahead and coughed up the $54 for the online LSACD access, and so far it seems be worth it.  A number of the schools I'm applying to have their own specialized forms for things such as LORs, that have some short answer questions.  I've already had my three LORs delivered to the LSDAS and processed.  I'm also no longer anywhere close to where I went to university.  Are these forms really necessary or will the LSDAS reports containing my LORs suffice?

P.S. - most of the schools that have their "own brand" of form are top tier schools, e.g. Harvard and Stanford.

MoonTuna

• 167/3.75
    • View Profile
Re: Specialized forms for some universities
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2004, 10:09:57 PM »
If you read the instructions for each school carefully you'll see that they always will and often prefer to recieve letters through the LSDAS.  Much easier that way.  The forms are just included because they scan the entire app in, including pages labeled "No Material on this Page" which is really quite useless.

But yeah, don't worry about it.
Attending UCLA in the fall.