Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Accepted: U of Texas  (Read 5520 times)

ElizaB

• Sr. Citizen
  • What a sweet face?
    • View Profile
Re: Accepted: U of Texas
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2004, 11:05:26 AM »
Hmmm....I made a UTEID and it still will not let me log in.  It keeps saying that I have not been granted assess.  I am assuming that this means that my app has not been processed and I know that my LSDAS report has not been requested.  I have been trying to be patient but now I am starting to get nervous.  I sent my app with sginature confirmation and it was signed for on the day after I sent it so I know that my app was received.  It has been over two weeks now since my app was received.  At what point is it appropriate to call up to the office??? Although, I don't know if they could really tell me anything then!  I figured that I would give it another until the beginning of next week.  What do you guys think? 
Attending: Texas

clora

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2004, 05:29:56 PM »
Did you send a paper version or apply online.  If you sent paper, that might explain a slight delay.  I don't know though.  Something strange seems to be going on in their office.

BigTex

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2004, 05:40:02 PM »
Did you send a paper version or apply online.  If you sent paper, that might explain a slight delay.  I don't know though.  Something strange seems to be going on in their office.

When I called a while back, adcoms implied paper got your app processed faster.

kccole

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2004, 07:33:31 PM »
Hmmm....I made a UTEID and it still will not let me log in.  It keeps saying that I have not been granted assess.  I am assuming that this means that my app has not been processed and I know that my LSDAS report has not been requested.  I have been trying to be patient but now I am starting to get nervous.  I sent my app with sginature confirmation and it was signed for on the day after I sent it so I know that my app was received.  It has been over two weeks now since my app was received.  At what point is it appropriate to call up to the office??? Although, I don't know if they could really tell me anything then!  I figured that I would give it another until the beginning of next week.  What do you guys think? 

be patient!!
Get Right, or get Left!!!!

Trel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2004, 07:41:01 PM »
 I don't know what's up with UT.  I sent my app online 10/29 and my LSDAS report still hasn't been requested.  For comparison, Vanderbilt and Notre Dame requested the report the day after I submitted my app. I think I'll call tomorrow ???
You can see my numbers at LSN

MindTheGap76

• Sr. Citizen
  • UChicago Alum ('08)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2004, 07:42:46 PM »
I don't know what's up with UT.  I sent my app online 10/29 and my LSDAS report still hasn't been requested.  For comparison, Vanderbilt and Notre Dame requested the report the day after I submitted my app. I think I'll call tomorrow ???

Trel,

I am in the exact same situation as you; I just made a post in the thread about the hold at UT.  Let me know what you hear, as I am anxious to find out what's going on as well.

ElizaB

• Sr. Citizen
  • What a sweet face?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2004, 11:03:57 PM »

be patient!!

Patience is a virtue that I do not possess.  ;)

Incursion

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2004, 11:09:22 AM »
Why oh why does UT have to average LSATs!  Damnit.
3.97/157/166

ElizaB

• Sr. Citizen
  • What a sweet face?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2004, 09:29:13 PM »
MindtheGap - What does the EE in your avatar mean?  Was that your major?

MindTheGap76

• Sr. Citizen
  • UChicago Alum ('08)
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2004, 12:36:32 AM »
MindtheGap - What does the EE in your avatar mean?  Was that your major?

EE = Electrical Engineer

As in, you can't spell geek without double-E.