Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which is more third tier toilet, Iraq or Cooley?  (Read 2316 times)

gidro

Re: Which is more third tier toilet, Iraq or Cooley?
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2004, 10:15:28 AM »
After following the t.t.t. thread on Iraq and Cooley I am almost ready to make a decision.  Before I do I need to know one thing: At Cooley, do you have to mix fuel with your own $hit when you are done pooping and then burn it behind the toilet?

scc

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2004, 10:21:52 AM »
Actually that's pretty standard at all law schools.

gidro

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2004, 01:35:08 PM »
Oh, OK I didn't realize that.  Then I pick Cooley.

scc

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2004, 02:30:01 PM »
Oh, OK I didn't realize that.  Then I pick Cooley.

:D

DOWNY

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2005, 03:20:43 AM »
Yes, I know this is an old thread, and a lot of you will be annoyed that I have revitalized it months later. Eat *&^%, I say.

DOWNY has brought this thread back for a few reasons:

First, I don't think we have effectively flushed out the TTTness of Cooley vs. Iraq.

Second, it is better than more of those goddamned AA threads that no one gives a *&^% about.

Third, upon reading my original post in this thread, I realized that I have been using the same 3 core elements of any DOWNY post for several months: "TTT," LF," and something about Cooley.

This may cause some of you d0uchefuckers to think, "HAHAA DOWNY ADMIT HE IS REDUNDANT HAHA OWN DWONY!" Calm yourselves, retards. Instead of what you may think, the constant repetition of DOWNY posts proves two things. First, DOWNY is serious about his role on this site, and he never deviates from the pattern that has created his nefarious status. Second, jokes about Cooley and the terms TTT and LF will NEVER get old, EVER. That's right, they are here to stay, and they are always refreshing. I can't type "TTT" enough times in a day. It never gets old, seriously. If you believe otherwise, you are wrong.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2005, 08:38:50 AM »
Well, back on the topic of this thread:

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/16/international/middleeast/16election.html?hp&ex=1105851600&en=f3173f5d3f0260d9&ei=5094&partner=homepage

The Times reports that:
The threat of death hung so heavily over the election rally, held this week on the fifth floor of the General Factory for Vegetable Oil, that the speakers refused to say whether they were candidates at all. "Too dangerous," said Hussein Ali, who spoke for the United Iraqi Alliance, a party fielding dozens of candidates for the elections here. "It's a secret."

I imagine this strategy serves Cooley students well.

"Where did you go to law school?"
"It's a secret."
"You didn't go to Cooley, did you?"
"Too dangerous to say."
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine

DOWNY

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2005, 11:17:35 AM »
LOL! "Too dangerous to say"- that's classic.

Dominique

• Sr. Citizen
  • I am Mighty.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2005, 09:53:48 PM »
Oh my god.  I haven't visited LSD in so long.  It is refreshing as hell to come back and read that.  It's a secret.  HAHA!  Oh that made me laugh.  Thank you.
3.7/165.  How crazy to finally have real stats...

DOWNY

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2005, 09:58:25 PM »
DOWNY and javert make sure to keep LSD cool.