Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Which is more third tier toilet, Iraq or Cooley?  (Read 2303 times)

DOWNY

Which is more third tier toilet, Iraq or Cooley?
« on: November 13, 2004, 05:58:53 AM »
Which is worse- Cooley or Iraq? They're both festering TTTs in decline, but which one is the worst? Iraq has a vicious insurgency, regular bombings, enduring warfare, no governmental stability and third tier toilet economic and social conditions.

On the other hand, Cooley has a 30% bar passge rate, one of the highest attrition rates in the nation, a 145 average LSAT and a crappy name.

So which is more T.T.T.? Iraq or Cooley?

DOWNY

PS: I didn't make this a poll because polls sometimes detract from the discussion. I don't  want you LFs voting and ditching the thread- oh no, you need to discuss your answer. DOWNY's here to provoke relevant discourse on mature and appropriate topics. That's what I do, fuckers.

DOWNY

Re: Which is more third tier toilet, Iraq or Cooley?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2004, 06:05:45 AM »
WTF? Am I the only person awake and posting on this board past 5 am?! You people really need to start doing more meth.

nlyang

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • my lsn data
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2004, 06:15:05 AM »
i'm here you addict!

DOWNY

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2004, 06:20:03 AM »
Good work. So, which is more TTT? Cooley or Iraq?

Everyman

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2004, 06:29:36 AM »
Cooley, at least when Iraq rebuilds there will be oil-related employment.

kernelgt

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2004, 07:03:08 AM »
Iraq is soundly more TTT than ANY institution in the United States.  Their TOILETS themselves are TTT.  Let me tell you a little story related to, ironically, toilets in Iraq.  My soldiers and I were fortunate enough to stay in a captured building, and we made our own toilet out of the existing Iraq toilet (which is essentially just a hole in the ground...it was absolutely disgusting, but better than sqautting in the sand which we had done for the previous weeks).  We didn't have running water for the toilet, so we had to use a water bucket to pour down after us.  Plus, it was a very primitive sewer system.  Rats jumped in and out of the toilet themselves and we killed them weekly.  Cooley vs. Iraq is not even a valid comparison, but since it was made, let me emphatically respond that Iraq is much more TTT than Cooley.  Plus, I don't think they have the nightly incoming mortar rounds to contend with at Cooley.  I have on my desk an expended tailfin of a mortar that went over my tent one morning at 4 a.m., and on another occasion, a rocket hit a building within feet of where I was standing, and unlike the other 7 or so rounds that exploded all around us, this one was a dud.  I would much rather spend three years in Cooley than one month in Iraq.

DOWNY

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2004, 05:00:54 PM »
Cooley, at least when Iraq rebuilds there will be oil-related employment.

I think this is the right answer.

dustoffdax

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life is Bueno!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2004, 10:36:19 PM »
Iraq was tax free for all of us over there. So Dax made money and that was good. Cooley will take money from Dax, that will be bad.
Iraq = T.T.99999999999 
Cooley and every other school that I have to pay to attend = T.T.T. status, but only by a very small margin.

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2004, 02:34:13 PM »
Cooley.

scc

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2004, 07:06:19 AM »
Well, I don't know.  Let's not forget that Cooley has a lot of chairs.  And they probably don't have the rat problem that kernelgt was talking about.