Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAC transcript update (MODIFIED as of 11/16/04)  (Read 2695 times)

mfitz

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.72/158
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MEFter0913
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LSAC transcript update (as of 11/11/04)
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2004, 05:58:21 PM »
Call again.  Make yourself a general nuicance.  I really think that helps.  My transcripts were sent Oct 14th.  I started calling Monday of last week (11/1).  My transcript was "received" on 11/4, "processed" on ll/8, and finally the reports were sent on 11/9.
Accepts: Akron, Washburn, Hamline, Valpo, Mercer, Baylor (Sum), Arkansas, Ohio Northern, Tennessee,  Ave Maria, U of St. Thomas, St. Louis, S Carolina, Hofstra, U Florida.
Rejects: George Mason, UGA (blah).

I'm going to Tennessee!!!!!!

caffeine and nicotine addict

• Sr. Citizen
  • Stay back - This is MY piss-pot!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tchnav
    • View Profile
    • Third Tier Toilet
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2004, 06:08:27 PM »
I hate to be an a-hole to people, but tomorrow, it's on. LSAC, if you're reading this, save us both a headache and process my transcripts before I get up tomorrow morning...
In at GULC PT/ED - WooHoo!

prospect

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I'll charm you yet..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2004, 10:43:45 AM »
My transcript was sent 10/25, most likely received by LSAC 10/28.  I got an e-mail saying it was received on 11/6, then another one saying it was received on 11/10.

I'm really glad these folks are the clearing house for all of my applications.  I'm filled with confidence that they will be handled with profesionalism.

desmo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2004, 10:48:31 AM »
gosh, I had no problems.  LSAC turned my transcripts over in about 2 days and they were all loaded by 3/31.  Guess it pays to be early.

HTH

prospect

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I'll charm you yet..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2004, 04:08:46 PM »
OK, mine received on 11/6 or 11/10, depending on which LSAC e-mail you believe, was processed today, 11/15.  Still can't see the summary report, though.

Sonya

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2004, 04:57:44 PM »
Grrr ...

I mailed mine October 28th. My transcript was "received" on November 8th and has yet to be processed.

To those of you who had a quick turn around with transcripts, what did you do to please the LSDAS gods? Give them money? Sacrifice your first born?

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Third Tier Toilet
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2004, 05:51:18 PM »
My transcripts were "received" on Nov 6th. One was processed Saturday and the other today. About an hour or so after the last one was processed, I got the summary report. Since GULC asked for my report back on Nov 1st, hopefully, they'll send the report off soon...

HankieB

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2004, 05:55:05 PM »
I requested a new transcript to update my graduate record (to show that I completed my degree in the spring, vs the transcript I submitted during last year's application cycle that shows that I was still a few courses away from finishing) Obviously the graduate courses have no effect on my undergrad GPA, but should I hold off on submitting applications until LSAC has processed them?  

Based on this thread, it appears as if the whole transcript update process is fairly slow right now.  I would like to get my apps in as soon as possible, but not if this lack of updated transcript will hurt my chances.  

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Third Tier Toilet
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2004, 06:00:02 PM »
I requested a new transcript to update my graduate record (to show that I completed my degree in the spring, vs the transcript I submitted during last year's application cycle that shows that I was still a few courses away from finishing) Obviously the graduate courses have no effect on my undergrad GPA, but should I hold off on submitting applications until LSAC has processed them? 

Based on this thread, it appears as if the whole transcript update process is fairly slow right now.  I would like to get my apps in as soon as possible, but not if this lack of updated transcript will hurt my chances. 

I'd send my apps now and let LSAC play catch-up later. Otherwise, the time you spend waiting could be more detrimental than having your transcript be a few hours shy of complete.

amarain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Atlanta Private Investigator
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2004, 10:03:07 AM »
My undergrad transcript was processed the same day it was received, on October 21. I have three other transcripts, one of which was apparently just received today despite the fact that I requested it a month ago. Grad transcript received Nov 6, processed Nov 12. Other transcripts - one received Nov 8, still not processed, one received today, still not processed (of course).

Fortunately I'm not applying until next year, so it doesn't matter, but I am still curious to see my report.

update: transcript received Nov 8 was processed today. Just one more left!