Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: . Account should be banned!  (Read 1443 times)

jaxon

. Account should be banned!
« on: November 09, 2004, 11:12:57 PM »
seriously.. we should not have someone on here posting endless pages of empty thread that we have to go through in order to read the other messages... i am all for free speech but that is blatant trolling and that account should be banned.. additionally, since it seems as though that account belongs to a particular user on this board, that user should be issued a warning that their IP will be banned if they create another account for the purposes of disrupting threads..

thanks...

Lord Bartha

john6675

Re: . Account should be banned!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2004, 11:16:56 PM »
I concur... from an economic viewpoint, said troller has the ability to drive people away from the site, which could eventually be devastating to revenue streams.

I've considered leaving myself.

jaxon

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 11:21:02 PM »
I concur... from an economic viewpoint, said troller has the ability to drive people away from the site, which could eventually be devastating to revenue streams.

I've considered leaving myself.

i will tolerate the most idiotic *&^%, but pages full of empty space is way over the line.

DOWNY

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 12:16:42 AM »
Yeah the blank spaces are completely destructive to any discussion.

Andrew, I know you said we're usually wrong about the identities of the trolls but I really think "." is Dillon- can you check it out? This guy is ruining threads, even important ones about DOWNY.

Thanks
DOWNY

jaxon

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 12:37:13 PM »
your new name is classic... best yet, IMO.  sadly, it has so far been the highlight of my workday.

DOWNY

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 01:50:40 PM »
Yeah I think I'll keep this one for awhile. It just hit me like divine inspiration.