Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion

Author Topic: UVa. vs Georgetown  (Read 1578 times)

• View Profile
Re: UVa. vs Georgetown
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2004, 04:55:58 PM »
Those numbers are outrageous. Do tell how many friday nights of social inebriation did you have to sacrifice to achieve that. Or are you one of those genetically gifted ones.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Going to NYU in the fall! 3.99/175
    • AOL Instant Messenger - zp0ps
    • View Profile
    • The Digital Rant
    • Email
Re: UVa. vs Georgetown
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2004, 05:27:57 PM »
Well, I worked my ass off on the LSAT. I moved up 8 points from my first cold diagnostic (167), basically by practicing, practicing, practicing.  From september to October 4, I really didn't have much of a life outside the lsat, school, and my girlfriend. 

With the grades, I don't really know what to say.  I started out my first semester with all A's and one A-, and after that, I felt I had an obligation not to mess that up  ;).  I do more work than a lot of people, and less work than a lot of people.  I'm not in any clubs or anything like that, so I guess that gives me more time, but I've also had to help care for sick family members, and deal with my own disability, so I think that evens out.  My hardest semester was when I had mono for 4 months, which made doing my work VERY tough, but other than that, I don't think it's been to bad.  I really enjoy my major (philosophy, w/law concentration), so that helps. - A site for discussions on books, movies, video games and other forms of entertainment.  We're just starting out, so stop on by, if you have the chance.