Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: UVa. vs Georgetown  (Read 1437 times)

hollywoodude

• View Profile
Re: UVa. vs Georgetown
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2004, 04:55:58 PM »
Those numbers are outrageous. Do tell how many friday nights of social inebriation did you have to sacrifice to achieve that. Or are you one of those genetically gifted ones.

zpops

• Sr. Citizen
  • Going to NYU in the fall! 3.99/175
    • AOL Instant Messenger - zp0ps
    • View Profile
    • The Digital Rant
    • Email
Re: UVa. vs Georgetown
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2004, 05:27:57 PM »
Well, I worked my ass off on the LSAT. I moved up 8 points from my first cold diagnostic (167), basically by practicing, practicing, practicing.  From september to October 4, I really didn't have much of a life outside the lsat, school, and my girlfriend. 

With the grades, I don't really know what to say.  I started out my first semester with all A's and one A-, and after that, I felt I had an obligation not to mess that up  ;).  I do more work than a lot of people, and less work than a lot of people.  I'm not in any clubs or anything like that, so I guess that gives me more time, but I've also had to help care for sick family members, and deal with my own disability, so I think that evens out.  My hardest semester was when I had mono for 4 months, which made doing my work VERY tough, but other than that, I don't think it's been to bad.  I really enjoy my major (philosophy, w/law concentration), so that helps.
www.thedigitalrant.com - A site for discussions on books, movies, video games and other forms of entertainment.  We're just starting out, so stop on by, if you have the chance.