Law School Discussion

ARAFAT...DEAD! ANTI-SEMITISM TOWARD ARABS MUST END!

strouse

Re: ARAFAT...DEAD! true that
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2004, 11:23:53 AM »
tipping point or not,

this is the hour that the "idiot youngsters" after a day of voting quit...period and are not heard about again...

because...the republicans...are at this moment...grasping a child...and loving a whirlwind...

and the israelis are lost....

arabs have won.

so where do you stand?

by the way ireland watches as does morocco..

so...syrian...lebonese....pal astinianese....egyptionese...
watch,

long live allah.

p.s. irish people have a strict eye on the "syrian people"

Does anyone know what this guy is talking about?  No offense bluewarrior, maybe I am just stupid, but I don't understand half of what your saying :-\

amarain

• View Profile
    • Atlanta Private Investigator
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2004, 11:54:14 AM »
tipping point or not,

this is the hour that the "idiot youngsters" after a day of voting quit...period and are not heard about again...

because...the republicans...are at this moment...grasping a child...and loving a whirlwind...

and the israelis are lost....

arabs have won.

so where do you stand?

by the way ireland watches as does morocco..

so...syrian...lebonese....pal astinianese....egyptionese...
watch,

long live allah.

p.s. irish people have a strict eye on the "syrian people"

Does anyone know what this guy is talking about?  No offense bluewarrior, maybe I am just stupid, but I don't understand half of what your saying :-\

NO clue. As I posted in the other thread, I generally ignore his posts, and will continue until he starts writing complete and coherent sentences. If you can tell me what Ireland has to do with Morocco (or who the 'Egyptionese' are, for that matter), you are way ahead of me.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2004, 05:22:26 AM »
just post around me...please...i'll wait a while to translate that last post of mine.

it was a post i wrote for a friend of mine who i told about this board...she is reading and laughing her ass off.  sorry for the confusion...

she likes predictions and riddles and cryptic messages like...

"otsv eo;; [pdy[pmr yjrot r;rvypmd/"

no one will bring arafat up again until there is a new leader. anyway. it is a frozen topic for the media in the usa...screw the damn american media...i prefer the rte and the bbc and al jaz...anyway.

px.o.rsta

Spallenzani

• Proud to be a moran
    • View Profile
    • Catallarchy
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2004, 04:42:41 PM »
just post around me...please...i'll wait a while to translate that last post of mine.

it was a post i wrote for a friend of mine who i told about this board...she is reading and laughing her ass off.  sorry for the confusion...

Have you ever heard of email?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2004, 11:59:50 PM »

it was a post i wrote for a friend of mine who i told about this board...she is reading and laughing her ass off. sorry for the confusion...

Have you ever heard of email?

lol...it is called irony.

and a work in progress, my friend.

i did use email (by the way)...the email pointed to the board.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
Re: ARAFAT...DEAD! ANTI-SEMITISM TOWARD ARABS MUST END!
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2005, 10:55:14 PM »
perhaps israel and judah and american jews will abandon their hyjacking of the issue of anti-semitism and realize that they too are supreme in keeping the notion of anti-semitism going...will peace finally occur in the fertile crescent where peace is needed most...

and jewish people will stop claiming to be the only semetic people?
and pause...and embrace their brothers...who are actually of the same culture?
peace is the only mending of the human spirit to the semetic speaking peoples, who are arab and hebrew...both, believe it or not...

maybe now "the fertile crescent people" and "american descendants" will realize that although small and merely sisters and brothers and cut from the same cloth they can enjoy peace...and embrace their neighbor.  no more anti-semitism from jews and no more anti-semitism from arabs...that IS THE START!...learn...and grow...

until when there is a day of factual...true..peace...the rest of the world will think of these tiny people...and little people as squandry and petty....learn to grow...and truly be SAVVY AND WISE...these people have had enough time!

px.o.rsta

aye wish children like amls would only learn and grow...but he and she is caught up in things which modern day...he she does not understand...god bless...the spirit watches ;)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• View Profile
Re: ARAFAT...DEAD! ANTI-SEMITISM TOWARD ARABS MUST END!
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2005, 12:07:11 AM »
is there any way that savages from the {judah/israel} organization will speak with savages from the {philastine, syrianes} organization in a "civil" manner...jews and arabs in the middle east would learn from some manners of their western brothers and sisters...and maybe manners is the start of a dialogue...semetic speaking people still WONDER if these two "cultures" can enter into civilization...after all, didn't the cradle of civilization find shade in this part of the world? other semetic speaking people wait and are upset and feel that these semitic speaking peoples shame we others ...and cannot get a grip...what a disappointment these two tiny cultures are!

until the two "cultures" meet in a REAL sisterhood AND brotherhood...the "spirit" of the earthen people will not recognize either culture...regardless of their mono theistic rules or laws...

they will remain a "little" people..."little fertile crescent" with children who fight with their sister and fight with their brother...tiny, brutus like...cruel...and disgusting...grow up!!!

they are irrelevant...until they grasp their children!!!

and realize that life is from god!!!

px.o.rsta