Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: tortfeasor  (Read 2280 times)

scolomon

tortfeasor
« on: April 07, 2004, 03:43:29 PM »
Does anybody actually buy tortfeasor clothing?
I would feel like a huge loser if I wore that stuff to class.

corleone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: tortfeasor
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 03:50:19 PM »
what does that mean 'tortfeasor'?

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 03:56:33 PM »
A lot of people buy them.  Wearing it to class is something like wearing a band's t-shirt to the same band's show though.  I think the shirts are best in the general public - you can tell who the lawyers are in a given crowd by the double takes.

What does it mean?  You'll learn soon enough - or you can go here: http://tortfeasor.com/definition.php

scolomon

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 03:59:39 PM »
A lot of people buy them.  Wearing it to class is something like wearing a band's t-shirt to the same band's show though.  I think the shirts are best in the general public - you can tell who the lawyers are in a given crowd by the double takes.

What does it mean?  You'll learn soon enough - or you can go here: http://tortfeasor.com/definition.php

Oh man you don't want to be THAT GUY, the one that wears the band's tshirt to a concert.
That is like THE GUY who drives in the left lane and does not use it for passing

Louder Than Bombs

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 05:10:11 PM »
Wearing it to class is something like wearing a band's t-shirt to the same band's show though.

Don't be that guy...

Chris

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2004, 05:40:15 AM »
I just got an email from the students at my school offering me the "official senior pub crawl t-shirt" in black with red writing.  Ugh.  I'm glad it's official though - I'd hate to end up with a bootleg senior pub crawl t-shirt.