Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: TRANSCRIPT INFO!!  (Read 831 times)

Seminolegrl305

• View Profile
TRANSCRIPT INFO!!
« on: November 08, 2004, 10:45:28 AM »
I know this question has already been asked, but I can not find it. How long does it take after the transcript is received for it to be processes?

caffeine and nicotine addict

• Sr. Citizen
  • Stay back - This is MY piss-pot!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tchnav
    • View Profile
    • Third Tier Toilet
Re: TRANSCRIPT INFO!!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 11:48:12 AM »
I know this question has already been asked, but I can not find it. How long does it take after the transcript is received for it to be processes?

It depends on who you ask. I spoke with 2 people at LSAC. One said 24 hours. The other (today) said 2-3 days. AND the one today said that after it's processed, it takes another 2-3 days for the report to be put together and sent out. You're not trying to meet GULC's twice-extended deadline (like me) - are you?
In at GULC PT/ED - WooHoo!

Seminolegrl305

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 12:38:21 PM »
No, but I hope yours gets out soon. Good Luck!

Monkey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 12:39:50 PM »
LSDAS received my transcipt last Monday morning(11/1/04), as confirmed both by FedEx AND verbal confirmation from LSDAS. As of today (11/8/04), it still hasn't even been entered as "received" in their system (much less transmitted to schools.)  I applied ED to GULC but until they get my transcript info they won't even be looking at my app. (My undergrad school screwed up which is why they didn't get my transcript sooner.)  GRRRR...this whole process is a nightmare.  I can't believe we're required to pay for this...
Attending: W&M

Tea

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 06:10:28 PM »
I can't believe we're required to pay for this...

I hear ya! And I hope it comes through for you.

You know they are there, which is good, but the bad news is they might be there, but in a big pile.  Did your FedEx go to a particular person, or just LSDAS? When my transcripts were in limbo for 5+ weeks, one of the reps said I should send them again, and direct them to her attention.

The good news is that they do seem to be working on them. Mine (sent in September or the first week in October) all got received last week. Not processed yet, but hey ...

superiorlobe

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 06:12:26 PM »
It seems to happen pretty quick.

mfitz

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.72/158
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MEFter0913
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2004, 09:31:28 AM »
Lady I spoke to yesterday said 5-7 days for processing, and then another 2-3 for them to actually make it out the door.
Accepts: Akron, Washburn, Hamline, Valpo, Mercer, Baylor (Sum), Arkansas, Ohio Northern, Tennessee,  Ave Maria, U of St. Thomas, St. Louis, S Carolina, Hofstra, U Florida.
Rejects: George Mason, UGA (blah).

I'm going to Tennessee!!!!!!