Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: third tier toilet Ranking  (Read 57600 times)

kernelgt

Re: third tier toilet Ranking
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2005, 04:34:00 AM »

http://peoplescollegeoflaw.edu/photos/pages/2004_0522_130213AA_JPG.htm

"Ok, everyone, now this is how you hold your hands in order to minimize handcuff chafing...this is important...pay attention.  Ok, now everyone try....this should be the first thing that you teach your clients because they ARE going to get arrested...a lot...Trust me."

twarga

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2005, 08:10:06 AM »
Regent University in Virginia! They darkened my mailbox, unsolicited of course, with some of their sectarian fundamentalist trash one day--oh what a joy it was to be invited to join their law school/cult and help them undermine the foundation of secular democratic government...

It would be tough to choose between Regent and 'Liberty' University in Virginia. Their chancellor is the ever popular Jerry Falwell. They have a dress code, and a strict disciplinary code (no sleeping in motels with members of the opposite sex). Check out the law school. http://law.liberty.edu

Women's Dress Code - http://www.liberty.edu/StudentAffairs/index.cfm?PID=1336

What you can get in trouble for (R-rated movies included) - http://www.liberty.edu/StudentAffairs/index.cfm?PID=1378

OK, I'm frightened.  The Liberty women's dress code states that "Earrings and PLUGS will be worn in the ears only."  Plugs?  Ewwwwww!  Butt plugs!

Why waste all these pages explaining what students can and cannot wear?  I think, "We dress like bible salesmen here at Liberty," would have said it all.

YellowSpringer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2005, 10:07:05 AM »
Pontificial Catholic Univ of Puerto Rico
75% LSAT - 141
25% LSAT - 134

WOW.

I can't even begin to imagine the Socratic discussions they must have. 99% of the students must be unable to dress themselves.

omg! I'm so glad I'm at home right now! I was laughing so hard that my fellow cube-farm inmates would have known something was wrong!!!!

LaneSwerver

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2005, 10:20:01 AM »
I got rejected at Pontifical. The Pope sent me the letter.

twarga

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2005, 11:25:34 AM »
I got rejected at Pontifical. The Pope sent me the letter.

Is that what that was?!  I got one, too, and the handwriting was so shaky (and ITALIAN!) I couldn't decipher it.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2005, 11:28:20 AM »
Yeah, that was it. He didn't send me a bug, either.

Xony

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jimaxony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2005, 11:35:46 AM »
LOL y'all are so hillarious.  I can't think of a better way to spend my work-day then reading this!! LOL LOL

puma

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2005, 12:33:25 PM »
Actually, this pope is from Poland.  The writing was probably Polish.  However, since two people are required to operate a Polish pencil, and a third to dictate, it is understandable that the writing may be incomprehensible.

LaneSwerver

« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2005, 12:35:38 PM »
And couple that with the fact that he has to know Italian AND Latin...really, there's no telling what this letter says. I can't figure out why it's written on a paper grocery sack, either.

puma

« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2005, 12:42:57 PM »
The official Papal Stationary was sent to the Rome Aldi.  A girl named Vicki used it to bag canned vegetables and a half gallon of milk on top of a loaf of Wonderbread.  The groceries were purchased by a cardinal for His Holiness's 4:00 dinner.