Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: third tier toilet Ranking  (Read 56840 times)

jaxon

Re: third tier toilet Ranking
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2004, 01:37:58 PM »
 ;D

:-* to lexy.  i'm back in the sense that this is a light week.  and last year I was biting my nails this time, so I wanted to be here to help.

you're such a doll. we're glad to have you back, if briefly, and would love to hear about all things ls-related (including fnials). and there she goes again turning a third tier toilet-centered thread into a mutual-ass-kissing thread. can't seem to help it!  :D

DOWNY

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2004, 05:14:59 PM »
Yeah Texas Southern is super-bad. I might transfer there just to revel in the TTTness.

DOWNY

kernelgt

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2004, 03:45:09 AM »
Concord Law School, by a long shot.  It's wholly online.  WTF?  Anyways, here's the site:  www.concordlawschool.com

By the way, they don't even take the LSAT...they have their own TTT test you have to take. 

DOWNY

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2004, 01:55:55 PM »
By the way, they don't even take the LSAT...they have their own third tier toilet test you have to take. 

ROFLOL.

Javert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Time.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Rov47
    • View Profile
    • Spirit of Sisyphus
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2004, 11:44:17 PM »
Phoenix International School of Law (non-ABA), because they invited me to an event where I could hear from a "Panel of Prestegious Florida Coastal School of Law Alumni". Seriously.
Attending: U Texas

"The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination." -- Garak, "Improbable Cause", Deep Space Nine

kernelgt

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2004, 05:17:40 AM »
What about the people's college of law? I guess its non-ABA, but I mean geez, just look at the website.

www.peoplescollegeoflaw.edu

I went to the website on your suggestion.  It was painful and I feel dirty now.  I thought their rationalization of why they don't need the LSAT was funny, though. On their FAQs:

6.     Is the LSAT exam required of applicants to PCL?  No.  PCL recognizes the cultural and sociological limitations of tests such as the LSAT, and does not consider it helpful or necessary in screening viable candidates for the PCL juris doctor program.

plumbert

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2005, 07:21:25 PM »
Regent University in Virginia! They darkened my mailbox, unsolicited of course, with some of their sectarian fundamentalist trash one day--oh what a joy it was to be invited to join their law school/cult and help them undermine the foundation of secular democratic government...

WoeIsMe

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2005, 07:39:15 PM »
add some style like the cooley rankings.  put in georgetown or yale slightly lower than the school you represent.

winslow757

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2005, 11:22:42 PM »
I visited the People's College of Law website from my computer at work, and Symantec went nuts with virus blocking popups.

I think I caught a virus from a Third Tier Toilet Seat.
Accepted: Brooklyn w/17.5K, Suffolk, NYLS w/ 20K
Pending: Northeastern, Cardozo, American
Rejected: GW, Fordham (no surprise there)

158+164/3.74

bradzwest

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2005, 12:01:55 AM »
I visited the People's College of Law website from my computer at work, and Symantec went nuts with virus blocking popups.

I think I caught a virus from a Third Tier Toilet Seat.

gonna have to run its course I guess  ;D