Does it actually make a difference to send in an extra LoR or two and a letter of continued interest to law schools that have not yet sent out notifications of acceptance/rejection? There have been posts re. this strategy for people on waiting lists. I suppose it couldn't hurt, but does anyone have any info about whether or not such a tactic could help? I'm waiting anxiously for my top two choices to get back to me, but don't expect to hear anything until mid- to late April, possibly May. Both are mid-tier 1, and my scores are iffy (163 composite and 3.47 UGPA); I've got excellent LoRs, lots of grad work, and great ECs, but I would expect that my application looks strictly borderline.