Law School Discussion

Chapman v. Whittier

thechoson

Re: Chapman v. Whittier
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2004, 02:17:55 PM »
Come on, Aonghus.  don't be scared.  Give me a holler.  This is the most fun I've had in a while, taking you to school and busting your balls.  Believe me, talking to you has made me feel a lot better about my chances of at least not being last in the class if I go to USD.
Invitation is still open Anus, AIM- lostintime95. be a man

« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2004, 02:20:09 PM »
Gutless?  Man you kick around alot of big words for someone hiding behind a computer screen.

Heres a clue, my masculinity is not determined by debate... Im a little more old school than that.  If and when you ever meet me, you will have some small understanding.

I just wanted to make sure you got the hint that all these other fine fellows send you that you are a f-ing big mouthed pencil necked know it all who probably hasnt even sprouted a pube yet.  I have TRIED to no avail to get you to calm the @#!* down, but you insist on throwing around 'fighting words'.

As far as sarcasm goes, I just wanted to help you out, English being your second language and all.

thechoson

« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2004, 02:23:30 PM »
Gutless?  Man you kick around alot of big words for someone hiding behind a computer screen.

Heres a clue, my masculinity is not determined by debate... Im a little more old school than that.  If and when you ever meet me, you will have some small understanding.

I just wanted to make sure you got the hint that all these other fine fellows send you that you are a f-ing big mouthed pencil necked know it all who probably hasnt even sprouted a pube yet.  I have TRIED to no avail to get you to calm the @#!* down, but you insist on throwing around 'fighting words'.

As far as sarcasm goes, I just wanted to help you out, English being your second language and all.

Hahaha, Anus, are you PHYSICALLY threatening me?  This is so good... I love this!  Wow, it's so easy to get under your skin it's hilarious.  Yea, English is my second language, and yet you can't come up with anything decent to say to top me, so what does that say about your grasp on the language.  Come on Anus, I can bust you balls all day if you'd like.  Hiding behind a computer screen?  Isn't that what you are doing , too?  Oh by the way, if we ever meet, I'd love for you to phycially threaten me again.  I'd love to get you kicked out of school.  Have fun, Anus

« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2004, 02:31:28 PM »
I believe your english skills arent up to par.

I merely suggested that I dont tie my sense of self worth to debate.  And that if you knew me, this would be obvious.

As for violent innuendo, I think you have the lock on that

'are you going to bark all day little doggie, or are you going to bite'
'if you are going to act like a female dog, I will slap you like a female dog'

I never once said anything about physically attacking you.  Nor will I.

First you dont see sarcasm that is there, then you see innuendo where none exists.

You really should work on that if you intend to ever step into a court room.

thechoson

« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2004, 02:31:55 PM »
You know what Aonghus,
I am sure you are not that bad of a guy.  My invitation is open, if you can debate me intellectually, then go ahead.  As far as your neanderthal chest-thumping, barroom brawling way of "solving things", that 's cool.  To each his own, I ain't like that.  Seriously, good luck to you in law school.

I apologize to everybody else on this board for hijacking this topic.  It's Chapman vs. Whittier, so we'll try to keep it that way.

thechoson

« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2004, 02:33:23 PM »
I believe your english skills arent up to par.

I merely suggested that I dont tie my sense of self worth to debate.  And that if you knew me, this would be obvious.

As for violent innuendo, I think you have the lock on that

'are you going to bark all day little doggie, or are you going to bite'
'if you are going to act like a female dog, I will slap you like a female dog'

I never once said anything about physically attacking you.  Nor will I.

First you dont see sarcasm that is there, then you see innuendo where none exists.

You really should work on that if you intend to ever step into a court room.

Of course you aren't going to physically attack me.  Felonies don't look good when you are trying to get admitted to the Bar.  As far as the doggy and slapping stuff, if you haven't seen Reservoir Dogs, you should,  it's a good movie.

« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2004, 02:33:52 PM »
thechosen:

Can you spell?  I think that the screen name reads "Aonghus".  But maybe I'm just seeing things.  After all, you do know everything.

thechoson

« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2004, 02:34:25 PM »
thechosen:

Can you spell?  I think that the screen name reads "Aonghus".  But maybe I'm just seeing things.  After all, you do know everything.

Damn, talk about needing a lesson in sarcasm.

thechoson

« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2004, 02:35:58 PM »
thechosen:

You know DNW, you are getting involved in a situation that doesn't involve you, I have no clue why.  I answered all your earlier "sarcastic" questions honestly.  I have no beef with you, so let's just keep it that way, ok?

« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2004, 02:41:52 PM »
I thought this discussion was about Chapman vs. Whittier.

Anyways, an argument on an internet discussion hardly gets you anywhere but at least it does get some points out.