Law School Discussion

Chapman v. Whittier

thechoson

Re: Chapman v. Whittier
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2004, 10:59:27 AM »
Understand something, I dont live in a movie world.  Yes this is a quote from a movie, so what, it is also an invitation to fight.  That and your suggestion that you are going to 'slap me like a female dog' implies violence.  All I can say is, if you intend to bring this into the real world, you will have ample opportunity, I assure you that when faced with reality, you won't act.  Very few do. 

As for my arguments.... whatever.  Like it or not, most Japanese in every day conversation IN JAPAN, in Tokyo and Nagoya, refer to ALL Koreans as Chosenjin.  If you want to take it as an insult, by all means go ahead, I'm tired of trying to reason with you.

For you to say that I am not able to debate wether or not UCLA or UCSD are equal because I do not attend either is fallacious.  In truth, I suggest that the fact that you attend one of them makes you BIASED, which was my point from the start.

I havent made any threats, or assumptions.  As far as anectdotal evidence, this isn't a paper, this is life.  Life IS Anectdotal evidence.

Sounds like you live in the movies.  Im about to be VERY real. After referring to me as an ignoramus from a third tier Cal State Nowheresville who couldnt cut it at USD days, your need to outperform me or be humiliated is no threat, it is reality.

Of course if you want to slap me like a female dog, that is an option too.  But I think that is probably one of your movie fantasies.

Let it go.

Or @#!* it, carry it around, what do I care? 

Whiney ass

HAHAHAHA, thanks for proving my point. Not a single solid argument.  Good luck in law school!

« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2004, 11:01:18 AM »
Are you really that immature? 

thechoson

« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2004, 11:03:59 AM »
Are you really that immature? 
You are a non-traditional student, which means you have lived longer and have more life experience than me.  You probably have kids, are married, all that good stuff.  And yet you carry on this crap with me, making weak ass arguments, and continuing to insult me, when all you have to do is shut up, and not respond!  Can't you see I am playing with your mind?  Obviously not.  After all that, you wanna ask me if I am immature?  Invest in a mirror.

thechoson

« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2004, 11:04:45 AM »
with your _____ (insert mind, yours is too miniscule to show up, sorry!)

« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2004, 11:13:58 AM »
Hey Shortee9,

I was wondering if you could give me your impressions of the school as it stands now since you most recently went and your thoughts on attending it.  I know I have been asking a lot of questions from the members, but there is a reason.

I have lived on the East Coast for 11 years and if you cant tell, Cali is where I grew up and thats the reason I will be willing to risk going to Whittier just to get there.  For those who have been supplanted on the West for their whole lives, let me tell you, the East Coast doesnt even come close to being as beautiful or exciting a place as the West.  Either way if I could hear anymore opinions on Whittier it would be much appreciated. 

Thanks again.

the campus was nice. its like how another person on this board said...as small as any law school would b if u removed it from its parent-institution. ive heard it has one of the best libraries. it has one mock court, whereas chapman has two really nice ones. all in all, i like chapman's location much better because its in the Circle in Orange (a quaint lil social area), but the school buildings both were pretty much on the same level. oh, whittier has lockers! (tell me that isnt cute). i dont know about housing, someone else would probably know more. its one exit away from south coast plaza. i dont know what else to say.

« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2004, 11:16:00 AM »
I havent made any weak ass arguments. The only argument I have made is that you are biased when it comes to UCLA v UCSD, and I have adequate proof to justify that claim.

So far you have made the assumption that you are free from bad jobs more so than a UCSD grad, because 'UCLA is better'... BS.  I said that you had your head up your ass if you thought that.  God forbid I point out a BS attitude.

Gotten your panties in a bunch because someone called you 'Chosenjin'... All of Japan calls you 'Chosenjin'... so what, oh maybe their is an OFFICIAL term for RoKs, I'm so sorry for not digging out a PC textbook on Nihon/Chosen relations, and instead using the actual spoken language.

Threatened to 'bitchslap' me.

Do I need to repeat all the insults?

You are the one that needs to shut the @#!* up.

You really are that immature.

thechoson

« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2004, 11:20:42 AM »
To Tier4bound,
I'd have to second everything shortie19 said.  Now as far as wanting the beauty of the West Coast again, you seriously can't go wrong with the OC.  The beach is minutes away.  The area south to that, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Mission and Alison Viejo, etc etc, are probably the nicest areas in Southern California. It is so beautiful.  Whitter is minutes from South Coast Plaza, which is one of the best malls in California, in my opinion (Fashion Valley in SD gives it a run for its money).  As far as housing, I did mention something, that if you drive out a bit you'll get to those beautiful areas I mentioned, but around that area there can be some crappy parts, so be careful when scouting for homes.  Garden Grove is not that bad, has some decent apts.  Little Saigon is close to Whittier, if you are into that ethnic culture thing. It's a really interesting ethnic enclave, gives a slightly different flavor than your usual Chinatowns you might see in every big city.

I can emphasize this enough- if you are serious about coming out here, come out, and search for an apartment yourself, instead of relying on the internet.  That area is wierd because housing can get really nice then slummy in a hurry, so you should be careful.

thechoson

« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2004, 11:23:15 AM »
I havent made any weak ass arguments. The only argument I have made is that you are biased when it comes to UCLA v UCSD, and I have adequate proof to justify that claim.

So far you have made the assumption that you are free from bad jobs more so than a UCSD grad, because 'UCLA is better'... BS.  I said that you had your head up your ass if you thought that.  God forbid I point out a BS attitude.

Gotten your panties in a bunch because someone called you 'Chosenjin'... All of Japan calls you 'Chosenjin'... so what, oh maybe their is an OFFICIAL term for RoKs, I'm so sorry for not digging out a PC textbook on Nihon/Chosen relations, and instead using the actual spoken language.

Threatened to 'bitchslap' me.

Do I need to repeat all the insults?

You are the one that needs to shut the @#!* up.

You really are that immature.

Are you really a dad?  An old man?  I am kind of confused, cause the last person that argued with me in the way you do was in 8th grade.  Just making sure.  Anyways Anus, thanks for the entertainment, it was fun.  We seem to be going around in circles, so let's just both shut up.  If you have something good for Tier4bound on Whittier, why don't you share that.  Good luck to you at USD.

« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2004, 11:25:13 AM »
You keep asking me to shut up while insulting me, why not just SHUT THE @#!* UP.

Im done with you.

thechoson

« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2004, 11:26:19 AM »
You keep asking me to shut up while insulting me, why not just SHUT THE @#!* UP.

Im done with you.
I love how easy it is to get under your skin, haha, it's kind of funny  ;D