Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: tees for the ladies  (Read 12879 times)

vegemitemama

Re: tees for the ladies
« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2004, 03:42:57 PM »
Y'all, check your mail, because I just got mine! BTW - Cute pens Andrew. :)

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2004, 03:55:08 PM »
Glad to hear they're starting to arrive.  Maybe someone will be daring enough to wear the shirt in her avatar (or his avatar, but that would be really daring).

KittenWithStix

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2004, 10:21:47 PM »
Got mine!
DING! Ok, Peruna, back to the barn....

fragolina

• Sr. Citizen
  • *cluck cluck*
    • AOL Instant Messenger - fragolina+moda
    • View Profile
    • Fragolina
« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2004, 10:56:09 PM »
Yes, you can still get them (limited availability, but right now we still have every size).

http://www.tortfeasor.com/lsd.php

ok - so I caved and ordered one  :o damn you andrew for making it so easy with the paypal and whatnot!!  ;)
Fragolina

Frago on LSN
In: Chicago, UMich, UVA, G-town, UCLA, Indy-B, Rutgers, MSU, Cornell
Praying: NYU, Columbia
Withdrawn: NWU, W&M, W&L, GWU, USC, BU
Out: HLS, SLS

vegemitemama

« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2004, 12:15:33 AM »
Glad to hear they're starting to arrive.  Maybe someone will be daring enough to wear the shirt in her avatar (or his avatar, but that would be really daring).

If I had a digital camera, I would have it up already. However, I'll have to wait for my film to be developed. :)

Mrs Malaprop

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My LSN Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2004, 08:18:59 AM »
Mine came yesterday. For those ladies who were thinking of ordering, but haven't yet done so - an FYI. The shirts run a little small.

I'm, erm, well-endowed, and so I ordered an XL just to be safe. Now, I love that the shirt isn't overall huge (as XL's can be), but it's a little more snug accross the chest than I like to wear. At least now that I'm old and married, anyway. Husband is quite fond of it, though! ;D

buster

« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2004, 09:08:07 AM »
I'll do it if someone buys me one.

!@#$%

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2004, 09:33:55 PM »
Mine came yesterday. For those ladies who were thinking of ordering, but haven't yet done so - an FYI. The shirts run a little small.

I'm, erm, well-endowed, and so I ordered an XL just to be safe. Now, I love that the shirt isn't overall huge (as XL's can be), but it's a little more snug accross the chest than I like to wear. At least now that I'm old and married, anyway. Husband is quite fond of it, though! ;D

:D  I feel your pain.

Munkeysgrrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2004, 03:46:55 PM »
Damm, I don't know what size to order.  I am usually a medium..bigger on top and small on bottom.  I guess I can order a large and shrink it if necessary? ???
Loyola LA Here I Come!!

Mrs Malaprop

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • My LSN Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2004, 05:16:54 PM »
Damm, I don't know what size to order.  I am usually a medium..bigger on top and small on bottom.  I guess I can order a large and shrink it if necessary? ???

Munkeysgrrl - the XL I got is about the size of a "unisex" medium T-shirt. It's very small for an XL, trust me on this. I have several medium t-shirts from road races that are not nearly this tight. If you are bigger than a B-cup, or even have broad shoulders - believe me you will need the room. Luckily, it is not huge elsewhere. It's definitely designed with female proportions in mind - just smaller ones than mine. ;)