Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: tees for the ladies  (Read 13173 times)

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Re: tees for the ladies
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2004, 05:20:46 PM »
I can make these - and for the same price as Custom Ink.  I'm assuming shipping isn't really free from them because that's just the shipping for the whole order - not for each shirt to random parts of the country so add about $3 for shipping.

So let's say $12 each plus shipping ($15).  Would need to sell at least 25 though.

Munkeysgrrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2004, 05:34:06 PM »
I'm in!  Though I might go with another font...it is a little loopy and distracting.  Thanks kgd and lexy for your ideas and design  ;D
Loyola LA Here I Come!!

lexylit

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2004, 06:10:14 PM »
I can make these - and for the same price as Custom Ink.  I'm assuming shipping isn't really free from them because that's just the shipping for the whole order - not for each shirt to random parts of the country so add about $3 for shipping.

So let's say $12 each plus shipping ($15).  Would need to sell at least 25 though.

yeah but it's free advertising, right?

AMB22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2004, 06:26:36 PM »

::feverishly trying to think of a corresponding slogan for the men of LSD::

I agree. This could turn into a male v. female war for the best slogan. We won't have to steal ours from a school though ;)

hmmm....

"Law School: Helping Boring Men get Trophy Wives since 1817" ---I looked this up, Harvard was the first.

I know this sucks, not exactly "shirt worthy" but its the best I got right now...I'm sure someone will think of something much better soon...

lexylit

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2004, 06:31:18 PM »
i never told you guys about the fight i got in in LV  at the hardrock with the harvard mba who told me i want an alpha male and i can't help it b/c i'm genetically and biologically programmed to do so!

ohhhh, telling drunk vegas @#!*-me-boots-wearing lexy that "feminism is stupid" is a really, really bad move   :D

AMB22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2004, 06:42:21 PM »
I agree with the Alpha male theory to some degree...

To quote my fav movie of all time:

"A man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume. And a woman will always be impressed, whether she likes it or not."

Kristih

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2004, 06:48:12 PM »
Great job to everyone with the shirts!  ;D

I think I'd like one, too.

lexylit

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2004, 06:53:44 PM »
I agree with the Alpha male theory to some degree...

well if you tell it to me unsolicited in a bar, you too will get smacked.

i assume you see the difference between discussing gender psychology respectfully and telling some chick what she wants when you don't even know her.

!@#$%

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2004, 10:03:22 PM »

OK, well let us know how to order and pay.

lexylit

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2004, 10:53:40 PM »
Apparently, the names have to be printed in block letters.  The size can be changed, but not the font.

i hate when i can't be in lowercase   :'(