Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: tees for the ladies  (Read 13452 times)

Munkeysgrrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: tees for the ladies
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2004, 05:21:32 PM »
Damm, I don't know what size to order.  I am usually a medium..bigger on top and small on bottom.  I guess I can order a large and shrink it if necessary? ???

Munkeysgrrl - the XL I got is about the size of a "unisex" medium T-shirt. It's very small for an XL, trust me on this. I have several medium t-shirts from road races that are not nearly this tight. If you are bigger than a B-cup, or even have broad shoulders - believe me you will need the room. Luckily, it is not huge elsewhere. It's definitely designed with female proportions in mind - just smaller ones than mine. ;)

Right on, thanx!  My mom blessed me w/some big 'uns... haha
Loyola LA Here I Come!!

KittenWithStix

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2004, 10:25:13 PM »
Ditto...the XL is really tiny...but it is very cute.
DING! Ok, Peruna, back to the barn....

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2004, 05:57:09 PM »
i got mine!  i guess i got it a while ago, but it went to my sister's address (aka my billing address), and she had a vacation hold on her mail.  the shirt fits me perfectly!  i'm so excited.  now i just gotta get a picture of me in it so it can be my avatar :)
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

vegemitemama

« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2004, 08:48:48 PM »
i got mine!  i guess i got it a while ago, but it went to my sister's address (aka my billing address), and she had a vacation hold on her mail.  the shirt fits me perfectly!  i'm so excited.  now i just gotta get a picture of me in it so it can be my avatar :)
Woo Hoo! I wore mine, and everybody kept asking me if it was true. :)

buster

« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2004, 08:58:48 AM »
Well, is it veg? Are you becoming the lawyer your mother-in-law always wanted your bf to marry?  ;)

Woo Hoo! I wore mine, and everybody kept asking me if it was true. :)

maricutie

« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2004, 01:07:49 PM »
Unfortunately, I hate pink ... but will definetely buy one once it comes out in a better color. Nothing personal ... I just don't like pink.  :P

CUTE idea, though!!

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2004, 08:27:01 PM »
I wouldn't hold your breath for another color.  We could do it if there was enough interest, but it's not economical to print up one or two shirts.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2004, 08:34:08 PM »
an american apparel store just opened in our building, so i went today to see what other colors they have of those shirts because it fits me SO well.  anyway, blank shirts are $18.  cheaper to get stuff printed on them!  how many shirts do you have to guy to get them at the cheaper price, andrew?  and could i get one of each color, all in the same size?   :-[

anyway, there's the pink that we got, a red one (the body of the shirt is kinda orangey), a green one, a purple one, a brown one...  that might be it?
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

kristay

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2004, 08:44:54 PM »
I have 3 shirts that have the same fit/look of the LSD shirt.  One is burgundy, one is green, and one is blue.  (2 were sorority shirts...and yes, Pookie, were cheaper than the plain one that I bought even though they had stuff printed on them!)

But I would definitely buy it in another color!

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2004, 11:11:40 PM »
There are lots of ways to calculate value.  The big number in t-shirts is 72.  That's usually a price point because it represents a "case".  Some places do a price point at 36. 

American Apparel is really hot right now.  There was an article about them in the New York Times last month, but now you have to pay to read it.