Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: tees for the ladies  (Read 13189 times)

!@#$%

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: tees for the ladies
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2004, 07:25:41 AM »
Andrew may be able to overcome this.  After all, he passed the bar yesterday...capital letters won't stand in his way!

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2004, 11:01:14 AM »
How important are the custom names?  Those are going to be a lot more expensive I think.  The way they do those is to print one letter at a time from a standard screen.  That's why there isn't much selection regarding fonts, sizes, or capitals.  It wouldn't be feasible to make a separate screen for each name because screens end up costing about $30 each.

!@#$%

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2004, 11:35:05 AM »
I was just kidding - I don't really care.  I don't think the lack of customized names would really stand in the way of many people ordering shirts, but I could be wrong.  Pookie?  Lexi?  Savannah?

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2004, 11:57:51 AM »
Also - is that design really what you want?  I would probably go for a more readable font, but I won't be wearing the shirt.  I'm going to see if my designer friend can come up with something.  If you all like the loops though, we can make that.

lexylit

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2004, 12:13:56 PM »
but I won't be wearing the shirt. 

:o you won't?

(and no, names aren't a dealbreaker for me at all)

lazybum

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2004, 12:37:49 PM »
Not a deal breaker for me either.

Andrew- can you do the fitted shirts or just normal t-shirts?  I'm down with pretty much whatever.  The font doesn't particularly matter either. 

lexylit

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2004, 12:42:09 PM »
Not a deal breaker for me either.

Andrew- can you do the fitted shirts or just normal t-shirts?  I'm down with pretty much whatever.  The font doesn't particularly matter either. 

i like fitted tees in general... mostly b/c i like the irony of saying "@#!* you i'm a feminist" but saying it across your chest on a baby tee

!@#$%

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2004, 01:29:03 PM »
I'm not irreversibly attached to the font, either.  Fitted is cool, but keep in mind that those sizes tend to run small.  I was trying to make sure that sizing isn't a deal-breaker for anyone, either.

vegemitemama

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2004, 01:41:13 PM »
No name doesn't matter to me either. Also, I'm not fussy about the fit. Baby tees are cuter, but I'm up for whatever everyone else wants. :)

lazybum

« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2004, 04:41:37 PM »
I can go either way on the t-shirts.  I like baby tees, but regulars tend to have longer inseams (which I sadly have to pay attention to when I purchase clothes).  But like I said, either way is fine.  I can always layer a longer shirt underneath if it isn't long enough.  We just need to find out from Andrew what our options are.