Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What happened to Cho?  (Read 14998 times)

NYKnicks

Re: What happened to Cho?
« Reply #120 on: November 16, 2004, 03:41:35 PM »
Not me.  I'm purity & sweetness at its finest.  :-X

yeah, that avatar tells it all.

dr_draino

« Reply #121 on: November 16, 2004, 03:45:45 PM »
Draino, normally I'd agre with you but I told myself I wouldn't make anymore e-jabs at Trent when he's offline.  It's a rather lowdown dirty thing to do, doncha think?   ;D

Yes, yes it is...

debstar

« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2004, 04:03:31 PM »
haha I love my work.  I just walked into the kitchen to look for a fork to eat my salad and couldn't find any forks for the life of me.  Then I opened a drawer and there were like 2304829038 wooden chopsticks.  I've never eaten a salad with a chopstick before.  But I prefer chopsticks over forks anyday.  Forks are so barbaric...stabbing food.  Chopsticks are more refined.  I'm rambling.

dr_draino

« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2004, 04:09:41 PM »
haha I love my work.  I just walked into the kitchen to look for a fork to eat my salad and couldn't find any forks for the life of me.  Then I opened a drawer and there were like 2304829038 wooden chopsticks.  I've never eaten a salad with a chopstick before.  But I prefer chopsticks over forks anyday.  Forks are so barbaric...stabbing food.  Chopsticks are more refined.  I'm rambling.

Where do you work?

debstar

« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2004, 04:18:24 PM »
A chinese restaurant.  J/K

Non-profit org clled Koreatown Youth & Community Center. It's in l.a.

Doubledown Trent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2004, 07:44:24 PM »
Damn, went to bed too early to defend my own name. I think Trent still kicks girls in the shins and pulls their pig-tails to show them he likes them.

Draino, my man, you are so onto me.  Sometimes I also steal their scunchie. 
But really, I'm pretty nice to Deb when we're not posting here.  You can ask her.
There are no stupid questions - just stupid people who ask questions.
Attending in the fall: GW

dr_draino

« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2004, 07:54:07 PM »
Damn, went to bed too early to defend my own name. I think Trent still kicks girls in the shins and pulls their pig-tails to show them he likes them.

Draino, my man, you are so onto me.  Sometimes I also steal their scunchie. 
But really, I'm pretty nice to Deb when we're not posting here.  You can ask her.

What's up with all these guys goin' 'round internet dating through PM on LSD?  Ya know there are sites where you can go where the girls are EXPECTING you to be there to hit on them, right?

Doubledown Trent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2004, 07:59:55 PM »
Naw, it's not like that.  Deb and I are just cool pals.  I only write her friendly messages.  As for the messages she sends me - whew, Draino, they would need an NC-17 rating.
You know, for violence. ;)
There are no stupid questions - just stupid people who ask questions.
Attending in the fall: GW

lexylit

« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2004, 08:00:59 PM »
What's up with all these guys goin' 'round internet dating through PM on LSD?  Ya know there are sites where you can go where the girls are EXPECTING you to be there to hit on them, right?

you mean like xoxohth   ???

NYKnicks

« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2004, 11:33:26 PM »
*&^%, I came in here, and now I don't remember what I wanted to say.