Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What happened to Cho?  (Read 15472 times)

buster

Re: What happened to Cho?
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2004, 10:33:52 PM »
Koga, you morphed into Voltron!

Reindeer, was it like one of those tricky "deep focus" things?

Wait, I can try this myself, hang on.

Okay, I'm back. I stared at draino's avatar while focusing past it, and, yup, he morphed into something else. It wasn't Lawrence Frank, though, it was Bernard King.

Hmmm.  I just tried this on your avatar, and you morphed into my sister's ex-boyfriend.  Scary...

Koga

• Sr. Citizen
  • K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »
Koga, you morphed into Voltron!

I hate it when that happens.
Recipient of the SPD Christmas Concussion.

dr_draino

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2004, 10:38:59 PM »
Okay, I'm back. I stared at draino's avatar while focusing past it, and, yup, he morphed into something else. It wasn't Lawrence Frank, though, it was Bernard King.

Yep, I get the Bernard King thing a lot...

buster, if I stare at your avatar long enough, you look an awful lot like Buster.

buster

« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2004, 10:41:42 PM »
Do you recall Bernard King? I ask because after I posted that it struck me as entirely possibly that no one here has heard of him.

Yep, I get the Bernard King thing a lot...

@#!* Buster. He is a usurper of buster's good name.

buster, if I stare at your avatar long enough, you look an awful lot like Buster.

dr_draino

« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2004, 10:43:55 PM »
Do you recall Bernard King? I ask because after I posted that it struck me as entirely possibly that no one here has heard of him.

I'll admit, I had to google him as I'm not a basketball fan.  But I do often get mistaken for a very tall black man.  HTH

NYKnicks

« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2004, 10:45:02 PM »
You might not stare.  But you never know about Reindeer who apparently enjoys staring at other male's pictures long enough for it to morph into someone else.  ;D

Put your picture back up and I'll try it on you too.

Buster, you turned into my sixth grade math teacher, cept he was a yankee fan.

And draino, my explanation for why you turned into lawrence frank is this: I was watching the Nets game on Tv, then I saw your picture, the more I looked at the two people, the more you became lawrence frank. do not worry, this phase has passed.

Actually I don't know what is wrong with me, must have been the damn Mexican food I had today, I feel sleepy as anything, and my stomach feels bloated. I sense a brick coming up the next time I'm on the john.

dr_draino

« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2004, 10:47:06 PM »
Actually I don't know what is wrong with me, must have been the damn Mexican food I had today, I feel sleepy as anything, and my stomach feels bloated. I sense a brick coming up the next time I'm on the john.

Please, refrain from any D.Song comentaries if this happens...

buster

« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2004, 10:54:09 PM »
Luke...I am your sixth-grade math teacher.

NYKnicks

« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2004, 10:57:02 PM »
no worries, I will not revive the dump thread. Although Dsong is sorely needed around here, minus the dump thread.

to buster: nooooooooooo!!!

buster

« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2004, 10:59:21 PM »
Reindeer (may I call you "Deer"?  ;)) -- this morning, as expected, you had way more posts than me. It appears that you were correct in predicting that I would catch up during the week. Huh.