Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Georgetown extending EA/ED deadline  (Read 651 times)

Roxie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who wants a clean house!?!?!?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Georgetown extending EA/ED deadline
« on: November 01, 2004, 04:54:56 PM »
Their website was down last week.  So they are extending the deadline to Nov. 5.  That may also help those applying who are having a bad experience with LSDAS.  I received an e-mail notification of this today.

Also, I eased some of my pain with LSDAS by sending all of my materials directly to one particular customer service representative.  She was even nice enough to call me when she received documents. 
Think before you speak.

Tea

• View Profile
Re: Georgetown extending EA/ED deadline
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 02:37:26 PM »
Also, I eased some of my pain with LSDAS by sending all of my materials directly to one particular customer service representative.  She was even nice enough to call me when she received documents. 

That's nice to know. I may have to call again; when I asked why they were unable to provide the "service" I paid for, the LSAC "customer service" rep hung up on me.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 05:34:10 PM »
i got no such e-mail from gtown  :(  thanks for the update though.  hopefully that gives them time to get my LORs from LSAC.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

Roxie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Who wants a clean house!?!?!?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2004, 10:38:55 AM »
The only reason I received the e-mail was because I initially started an application on their website, then I switched to using the LSACD on the web.  I still haven't applied to G-town yet....ran out of money!
Think before you speak.