Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Trolls make me sad  (Read 9902 times)

AaronJ

Re: Trolls make me sad
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2004, 03:06:20 PM »
i saw some, but theyre a pain to track when someone is an unregistered guest. if theyre registered you can click on latest posts and see them all at once. were there threads about me in addition to the one saying i'm a transsexual?

oh well, there will always be haters  ;) impugning my gender/heterosexuality is decidedly not the way to hurt my feelings anyway.

Haters indeed.  I think the troll is some jealous fucker who's post you glossed over in the past. 

I dont remember.  Maybe that was the only thread.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2004, 03:06:38 PM »
i saw some, but theyre a pain to track when someone is an unregistered guest. if theyre registered you can click on latest posts and see them all at once. were there threads about me in addition to the one saying i'm a transsexual?

oh well, there will always be haters  ;) impugning my gender/heterosexuality is decidedly not the way to hurt my feelings anyway.

Lexy, do the words "comingbackeast" mean anything to you?

ZAP

buster

« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2004, 03:08:11 PM »
The other day AJ and I chased one away by pretending to have a serious conversation with it. Its little troll head nearly exploded.

vegemitemama

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2004, 03:09:02 PM »
I dont know either, I just find all the trolling irritating.  So all the recent trolls arent you.  Good.  It will be hard, however, to distinguish yourself from the likes of the lexy troll etc. because of it.

i have my own trolls  :-\ how meta. i picture them like those little plastic trolls with the bright hair that sticks straight up.

:D That's exactly how I picture them. 6 inch tall naked non-gender-specific trolls jumping up and down on the keyboard typing out obscenities. It's easier to ignore the useless blabber that way. :)

lexylit

« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2004, 03:12:45 PM »
Quote from: (ZAP) The Cheat is not dead link=topic=13208.msg198534#msg198534 Lexy, do the words "comingbackeast" mean anything to you?
[quote

no, unless you're talking about what my mom is hoping i'll do when my lease ends

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2004, 03:18:42 PM »
Quote from: (ZAP) The Cheat is not dead link=topic=13208.msg198534#msg198534 Lexy, do the words "comingbackeast" mean anything to you?
[quote

no, unless you're talking about what my mom is hoping i'll do when my lease ends

OK, cool.  I just found an XOXOHTHer that seemed conspicuously like you.  Since you're from Boston, are now living west coast but are thinking about Penn, I figured the name made sense.  That, and the fact that the person was very articulate, and berating some guy for starting a thread concerning "If I make $100,000 what caliber wife will that buy".  I guess you have a virtual clone out there somewhere. ;)

ZAP

lexylit

« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2004, 03:30:59 PM »
OK, cool.  I just found an XOXOHTHer that seemed conspicuously like you.  Since you're from Boston, are now living west coast but are thinking about Penn, I figured the name made sense.  That, and the fact that the person was very articulate, and berating some guy for starting a thread concerning "If I make $100,000 what caliber wife will that buy".  I guess you have a virtual clone out there somewhere. ;)

omg that is too funny!  :D i should find her.

guess what though... i'm getting all worked up about new york schools now  :-\ we shall see, though. theyre probably too lsat-whorish to love me in nyc.

buster

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2004, 03:35:27 PM »
no, no, phillylovesya

guess what though... i'm getting all worked up about new york schools now  :-\ we shall see, though. theyre probably too lsat-whorish to love me in nyc.

MaroonOut2005

• Sr. Citizen
  • Attending: Notre Dame
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2004, 03:44:24 PM »
Trolls are like personal injury lawyers.  They have they place, but damn are they annoying.

buster

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2004, 03:46:36 PM »
Hey, I just hit 2000 posts!  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(