Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Trolls make me sad  (Read 9769 times)

superiorlobe

Re: Trolls make me sad
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2004, 09:51:25 AM »
I disagree.  I think this board would be a lot better if downy would leave.  Sure he posts the occasional funny story, but 95% of his contributions are trollish blather. If he would just stick to funny stories it wouldn't be as bad.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2004, 12:34:31 PM »
I disagree.  I think this board would be a lot better if downy would leave.  Sure he posts the occasional funny story, but 95% of his contributions are trollish blather. If he would just stick to funny stories it wouldn't be as bad.

I think Lobe just came out and said what at least 30% of LSD thinks.  The others feel the stories are worth the bullying and posturing.  I like the stories, but God knows we could do without the rest of it. 

ZAP 

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2004, 12:38:18 PM »
i can honestly say that i have NEVER read so much as a full sentence in any of downy's posts.  its really easy to ignore them, if you guys have a problem with him you should do the same.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2004, 02:25:13 PM »
i can honestly say that i have NEVER read so much as a full sentence in any of downy's posts.  its really easy to ignore them, if you guys have a problem with him you should do the same.

It's easy to just ignore his threads, that's true.  But when he posts insulting stuff on other threads, you tend to run across it in the normal course of things.

Also, like Lobe pointed out, it's a mixed bag.  Some of us enjoy his stories, but find the constant insulting unnecessary.  If you don't like what I have to say about DOWNY, using your logic, just don't read my posts.  'K? ;)

ZAP

lexylit

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2004, 02:43:45 PM »
I dont know either, I just find all the trolling irritating.  So all the recent trolls arent you.  Good.  It will be hard, however, to distinguish yourself from the likes of the lexy troll etc. because of it.

i have my own trolls  :-\ how meta. i picture them like those little plastic trolls with the bright hair that sticks straight up.

buster

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2004, 02:58:42 PM »
There must be a whole shrine to you in the little troll lair or something.

I dont know either, I just find all the trolling irritating.  So all the recent trolls arent you.  Good.  It will be hard, however, to distinguish yourself from the likes of the lexy troll etc. because of it.

i have my own trolls  :-\ how meta. i picture them like those little plastic trolls with the bright hair that sticks straight up.

AaronJ

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2004, 02:59:14 PM »

Look around a bit if you havent seen lextlitstinks yet.  There was a 100 or so posts put up in about an hour (30 or so about you directly) and several threads about you.

I just assumed it was Dillon.  Oh well.

Must be nice to have fans.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2004, 03:01:22 PM »
Mancuso was also a Lexy troll.  But for some reason I think Mancuso and Lexylitstinks were the same person.

ZAP

lexylit

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2004, 03:04:33 PM »
i saw some, but theyre a pain to track when someone is an unregistered guest. if theyre registered you can click on latest posts and see them all at once. were there threads about me in addition to the one saying i'm a transsexual?

oh well, there will always be haters  ;) impugning my gender/heterosexuality is decidedly not the way to hurt my feelings anyway.

TheDecline

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2004, 03:05:38 PM »
Trolls make Reeve  >:(