Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Trolls make me sad  (Read 9934 times)

AaronJ

Re: Trolls make me sad
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2004, 02:30:32 AM »
You only compound your stupidity when you pull your posts.

I knew I should have quoted him.

Dillon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2004, 03:13:55 AM »
Whatever, this is a DOWNY issue and only pertains to DOWNY.  I do not dislike DOWNY I just have to deal with it in my own way from time to time.  Please show me a post where I have been disrespectful to someone and I may see things in a different light.  But I donít really know why you all are so quick to defend the source of so much ridicule.  Pretty sad if you ask me!  I try to be considerate and get slammed.  Then you all sit and complain about trolls and wtf!  Wake up!

DOWNY

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2004, 03:15:48 AM »
STFU moron. Don't try to push this on me. You're a f-ing idiot and that is not a result of anything I have done. Yes, it may be difficult to show a post where you have been disrecpectful with the "Dillon" name- however, your multiple troll names provide numerous examples.

Go @#!* yourself you pathetic loser.

HTH

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2004, 03:22:56 AM »
Whatever, this is a DOWNY issue and only pertains to DOWNY.  I do not dislike DOWNY I just have to deal with it in my own way from time to time.  Please show me a post where I have been disrespectful to someone and I may see things in a different light.  But I donít really know why you all are so quick to defend the source of so much ridicule.  Pretty sad if you ask me!  I try to be considerate and get slammed.  Then you all sit and complain about trolls and wtf!  Wake up!

we can't show you such posts when you delete them  ;)

i'm just kidding.  i actually have no clue whom you've insulted and when.  just wanted to make my comment  ;D
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

AaronJ

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2004, 03:37:08 AM »
I dont know either, I just find all the trolling irritating.  So all the recent trolls arent you.  Good.  It will be hard, however, to distinguish yourself from the likes of the lexy troll etc. because of it.

DOWNY

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2004, 03:42:51 AM »
Either way Dillon is still a moron so it's really a moot point anyway.

cascagrossa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2004, 04:26:50 AM »
i dont mind trolls if they are actually creative and funny.  but the ones here are boring and predictable, they arent even good at what they do.

as a former member of the troliban(troll verision of the taliban) ive done some trolling in the past.  i know quality work when i see it and i certainly havent seen any of it here.

DOWNY

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2004, 04:39:26 AM »
Yeah, being a good troll takes some thought, planning, strategy. These trolls are total amateurs. Back when I was a troll I could shut down entire boards. Does anyone remember when the 4lawschool.com board banned unregistered names? Yeah, that was me. Now that board is total T.T.T. I take credit. The strategy for that one was simple- multiple precision strikes at a few members, plus the regular well-crafted flamebait. Worked great.

I'm not a troll on this site, but I can still wreck any thread at any time.

MY NAME IS DOWNY AND I AM WHAT ALL TROLLS ASPIRE TO BE.

DOWNY

Dillon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2004, 09:17:59 AM »
In some vain effort to defend DOWNY, you all are preaching to the quire.  Yes this has gotten out of hand and no I am not your scapegoat.  That should be painfully obvious by now!

Just get the LRB dummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
READ THE F-ing THREAD!!! I HAVE IT AND THAT IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AND WE HAVE SOLVED THIS PROBLEM SO BUZZ OFF YOU IDIOT. 

BTW LEXYLIT ROCKS!!! SO F#$%OFF YOU XOXOHTH PIECE OF MIERDA!!!

I hope this adds a little clarity...

Now that board is total T.T.T. I take credit.

You are a f(*&ing LAME!  So what, you are not going to take credit unil this one is TTT too?

lazybum

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2004, 09:29:35 AM »
This whole thread is indicative of the trash that has become LSD.  And I maintain it has nothing to do with DOWNY.  DOWNY has been here for some time and adds color to the board.  It has more to do with the constant bickering about stupid sh*t that doesn't matter to anyone but those involved.  If you don't like someone on this board, just ignore his/her posts.  Just get over it.  You cannot control what people do on message boards or in real life.  The only thing you can control is how you react to it.  If you are bothered by something on this board, then it is no one's fault but yours. 

All this LSD cr*p is just getting out of hand.  The board was incredibly amusing back when I first started (and let me add DOWNY was here then as well and we did not have these problems), but now it's only every one in four posts that has any real appeal. 

Good luck to you guys with everything and I sincerely hope that you guys get a grip and lay off DOWNY; he is not the problem.