Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I miss you guys (godamnit)  (Read 902 times)

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
I miss you guys (godamnit)
« on: October 31, 2004, 04:55:44 PM »
as much i hate saying nice things to people, or making others feel good about themselves, i gotta say that i do miss the *&^% of <some> of you. i prolly don't even know most of you but i'm sure that if you don't generally suck ass as an individual, i'd prolly miss you too. i had to take a sabbatical cuz *&^% was crazy and i didn't even have time to wipe my ass. BUT, just as every successful black rapper must "keep it real" and "give a shout out to all their homies", and "axe somebody", i too must must revisit the hood from which i was spawned, and make sure you all know i didn't just use you. you weren't like that dude from last nite that i scooted out the door this morning, reassuring him we'd see each other again but knowing that if i ever run into him i'll pretend i dont know him. You guys are more than just a nite of mediocre sex. so, i just wanted to drop by and shout at ya and let you know i'll be around, that i'm still jew-lo from the block. inthesun-i got special love for you. I wish i had more friends like you. I'm always suspicious at first about a girl who isn't catty, and has enough confidence in herself to compliment other women. You're one of a kind-don't think i ever told you that. Anyway, you see, assholes? i do have a soul. and M2-your metamormphasis from pre-LSAT to post was really exciting. i would have liked to play more. AND DOES CHO ACTUALLY HAVE OVER 10,000 POSTS!!?? that's f-ing insane that peice of *&^%. . Anyway, i'll be around and i hope some of you vets gimme a shout-and that invitation is extended to you hot fresh meat that i haven't had the pleasure of meeting   yet. And to you women out there-no shenanigans-DOWNY's taken.  :-*
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

TheDecline

Re: I miss you guys (godamnit)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 05:09:05 PM »
Cho has left us, too.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 05:10:06 PM »
and downy's taken by ruskie, though ruskie seems to be gone too.

hi jew-lo!
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

TheDecline

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 05:11:13 PM »
Ruskie deleted her account.

DOWNY

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 05:16:03 PM »
What up jew-lo, welcome back. DOWNY's been regulating on the losers-fuckers on here since you left. The losers have been spawning left and right but I keep them at bay.

DOWNY, the one and only

lexylitstinks

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2004, 05:35:42 PM »
We DON'T miss you!  I always thought you a were a slut! ;D

as much i hate saying nice things to people, or making others feel good about themselves, i gotta say that i do miss the sh*t of <some> of you. i prolly don't even know most of you but i'm sure that if you don't generally suck ass as an individual, i'd prolly miss you too. i had to take a sabbatical cuz sh*t was crazy and i didn't even have time to wipe my ass. BUT, just as every successful black rapper must "keep it real" and "give a shout out to all their homies", and "axe somebody", i too must must revisit the hood from which i was spawned, and make sure you all know i didn't just use you. you weren't like that dude from last nite that i scooted out the door this morning, reassuring him we'd see each other again but knowing that if i ever run into him i'll pretend i dont know him. You guys are more than just a nite of mediocre sex. so, i just wanted to drop by and shout at ya and let you know i'll be around, that i'm still jew-lo from the block. inthesun-i got special love for you. I wish i had more friends like you. I'm always suspicious at first about a girl who isn't catty, and has enough confidence in herself to compliment other women. You're one of a kind-don't think i ever told you that. Anyway, you see, assholes? i do have a soul. and M2-your metamormphasis from pre-LSAT to post was really exciting. i would have liked to play more. AND DOES CHO ACTUALLY HAVE OVER 10,000 POSTS!!?? that's f-ing insane that peice of sh*t. . Anyway, i'll be around and i hope some of you vets gimme a shout-and that invitation is extended to you hot fresh meat that i haven't had the pleasure of meeting   yet. And to you women out there-no shenanigans-DOWNY's taken.  :-*

buster

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2004, 05:58:14 PM »
a big donkey punch to your ass, Jew-Lo!  :D

lexylitstinks

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2004, 06:00:01 PM »
You are so UGLY buster.
How old are you? 52?

buster

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2004, 06:05:29 PM »
Thanks! You're sweet!  :-*

You are so UGLY buster.
How old are you? 52?

Trancer

• Sr. Citizen
  • Conan the Republican!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2004, 06:08:01 PM »
ahhh some familiar faces have returned.
Its not the size of the army that counts, its the fury of the onslaught.
Seton Hall, August 05