Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Tomorrow=Big Day at LSAC  (Read 2130 times)

NeverForever

Re: Tomorrow=Big Day at LSAC
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2004, 10:41:24 AM »
Yes, 10 days ago, LSAC was sending out my reports within 24 hours of receiving a request.  I currently have a school that requested my report on 1 NOV, and nothing yet from LSAC.

I hate LSAC.

Okay, it's good to know I'm not the only one. But this is wait is a little much.

I hate LSAC too. We should start a club.  ;)

Zytos

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2004, 03:18:47 PM »
I have a minor question...

On Nov. 1, all of my schools to which "first time reports" were sent, gained another row under each of them, with the date requested field blank, and instead of "first time report", it said "Letters of Recommendation", so I figured that meant that all of the schools requested my LORs on the first.

However, the date requested field is still blank, so I guess the schools didn't request them?

Anyone else wondering the same thing, or have an answer?

Thanks.

NeverForever

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2004, 05:22:47 PM »
I have a minor question...

On Nov. 1, all of my schools to which "first time reports" were sent, gained another row under each of them, with the date requested field blank, and instead of "first time report", it said "Letters of Recommendation", so I figured that meant that all of the schools requested my LORs on the first.

However, the date requested field is still blank, so I guess the schools didn't request them?

Anyone else wondering the same thing, or have an answer?

Thanks.

I think that what happened is that your other LOR was processed and LSAC is about to send it out to the schools that requested it (the ones with the blank rows). It's still blank through because the report hasn't been sent yet by LSAC. It will get a date in a couple days.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
  • the sugar cane is back!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PookieEsq2B
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2004, 05:27:24 PM »
yup.  i was wondering that same thing.  a couple of schools have the date filled in now for the LORs that came last week and on monday.  so it's what neverforever said.
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TDPookie1

accepted at yale.  how the hell did i pull this one off?

clora

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2004, 05:30:04 PM »
Maybe the big LOR backlog had now become the big "transmit letters to law school" backlog.

NeverForever

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2004, 06:09:59 PM »
Maybe the big LOR backlog had now become the big "transmit letters to law school" backlog.

I think this is true. I have a school that requested on the 29th and it still isn't sent out yet. (And their EA deadline is the 15th!) Eeek!

Ninja

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2004, 06:33:21 PM »
Still no LOR's processed for me.  I heard the new intern at LSAC sent all the LOR's through the shredder instead of the scanner, so for the last month, LSAC has been trying to piece together the shredded bits of recommendations.

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004, 06:52:11 PM »
Still no LOR's processed for me.  I heard the new intern at LSAC sent all the LOR's through the shredder instead of the scanner, so for the last month, LSAC has been trying to piece together the shredded bits of recommendations.

uhh... are you serious?
i am officially the biggest nerd of LSD!  ::gleaming with pride, as i shine my yoda trophy::

Bearizzzle

• Sr. Citizen
  • Heading to Columbia in August!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2004, 10:55:07 AM »
you must be kidding  ???
Oh, sweetheart, you don't need law school. Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious!

TDPookie1

• Global Moderator
  • LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2004, 05:26:18 PM »
that would suck for LS's to get LORs that look like they've been shredded and taped back together  :D