Law School Discussion

First round ...

Cheeks

• View Profile
Re: First round ...
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2004, 04:41:19 PM »
yeah, you're right ... that's how i should try and look at it.  I think i might be getting a bit ahead of myself.

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2004, 04:42:18 PM »
that's what people on this forum love to do  :D

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2004, 04:44:42 PM »
that's what people on this forum love to do  :D

HAHAHA ... that's so true.  Maybe I'll throw a couple more applications out there just to be sure.  Probably UVic and maybe dal?  (All though it would be more cost efficient to apply to more Ontario schools since I'm currently getting ripped off HUGE from OLSAS)

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2004, 04:54:56 PM »
I don't see how OLSAS is supposed to be cheaper...  Even at $8 per transcript per school, plus an application fee of $50 (UNB's price), I'd be $232 in the hole for my apps--as opposed to $375 that I will be in.  Maybe it'd be cheaper if I applied to every school in Ontario.  Boo-urns.

Where did you apply in ON?  Osgoode and TO?  I'd be very surprised if you don't get into Osgoode, but if you're really paranoid you can throw out an extra application or two.  It doesn't cost you anything, except for money ;)

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2004, 05:04:30 PM »
yeah, just OS and UT.

I think OSLAS is just in place to keep students in Ontario.  I seriously hate OLSAS and LSAC...

Maybe I'll just save the UVic and Dal apps and then apply if I don't get in first round at UT.  I think i"m just being paranoid  :-\

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2004, 05:06:56 PM »
think i"m just being paranoid  :-\

There's no doubt about it.

Cheeks

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2004, 05:14:51 PM »
think i"m just being paranoid  :-\

There's no doubt about it.

haha ... alright then.  I think we settled that.