Law School Discussion

Northwestern Status Checker

timthegolfguy

• 3.29 / 174
    • View Profile
    • Email
Northwestern Status Checker
« on: October 28, 2004, 07:28:40 PM »
I got an email from Northwestern today directing me to a website to check my status and it says that my application is complete. The odd thing is that I called them Tuesday regarding my status and they told me that I was complete except for my interview (which I have already requested with an alumni but hasn't been scheduled yet). Is any one else in this position where the online system shows that they are complete but they still have an interview to do? Any advice is appreciated. Also - how long before they got back with you about an alumni interview. I requested October 10th and got a confirmation email but no schedule yet?

TMZ

Re: Northwestern Status Checker
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 08:29:05 PM »
Did you apply on LSACD??  I did and haven't gotten the email yet- I transmitted on Sep 28...  I called today and they're supposed to be checking into it.  I did finally get my notice of my interviewer today and I requested it on 10-03

timthegolfguy

• 3.29 / 174
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 08:30:47 PM »
No - I didn't use LSACD because of Mac incompatibility issues, but I did use there regular online system and they've received my LSDAS report, etc.. but not interview. Hopefully they'll get on the ball about getting me scheduled. Good luck to them finding your app.

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 08:35:42 PM »
Apparently it's a discrepency with receiving the paper copy of the app... on LSACD the school either chooses to have the paper copy sent the day you transmit your app, or once they request the report.  When I called today the lady said they wouldn't request the app until they receive the paper copy... then I explained that I have no control over when the paper copy is sent, and it won't be sent until the report is requested... ::) I hate this mess sometimes!!