Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: A similar discussion board for business school?  (Read 1067 times)

DOWNY

Re: A similar discussion board for business school?
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2004, 01:29:18 AM »
Maybe I should start one.  I'm always thinking about this.  My sister is in medical school and I was going to start one for that, but they already have a really good one (can't remember the name thoough).  I think it's pretty helpful to have actually gone through the admissions process though, and I don't know much about b-school.

Andrew that is a great idea.

T.T.T. aka DOWNY

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 12:19:57 PM »
One of my classmates got an MBA with his JD.  I didn't know we even had that at BU.  Not sure whether he had a lot of work experience before law school - or whether the MBA was going to take some extra time (most of BU's dual degrees take an extra semester).

rohan

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2004, 12:33:05 PM »
Analystforum.com 

This is geared towards the CFA program though, but there are a lot of MBA's , and MBA prospects there, so the discussion often comes up.

Honors, you said you were interested in the CFA program so this could be extremely helpful.

PriaBee3

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2011, 03:23:15 PM »
I don't think that B school or and MBA is a waste at all! I mean yeah a bit difficult to get a job right now, regardless if you have it or not, but it's always going to be an asset in any situation in my opinion.  Check out some of the articles on http://www.bschool.com - and bam, point proven!