• K 231, Bitches.
    • View Profile
Re: Want to grow taller?
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2004, 05:51:44 PM »
#@!* off female dog.

Reeve seems to have touched a nerve.

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2004, 05:55:16 PM »
There is a correalation between taking HGH and instance of tumor formation to my knowledge. It also occurs in other animals that ingest additional amounts of their own specific growth hormone. A friend of mine was doing something with fish recently, seeing how their cancer rates went up when given a specific form of GH.

I know I have read about similar studies on humans as well. HGH, while it may seem like it's some form of amazing cure-all, has it's own side affects as well, to my knowledge, and increased tumor formation is one of them. If you'd like I'll look it up in depth...

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2004, 06:43:51 PM »
Thanks and if you can, please do some research on the pills that I am taking:

www.heightboosting.com

Thanks!!

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2004, 06:53:23 PM »
In order to truly benefit from HGH it must be injected subscaneously.  If I am correct, the human body can't aborb HGH when taken orally and if it can, it will pass through your liver twice significantly reducing its effects.  If you have finished growing, it is highly unlikely that you grow any taller.  However, your joints, fingers, and toes will grow as well as your forehead, ears, and nose.     

bj47

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2004, 07:54:11 PM »
Damn it.  I wish I would have known about these miracle pills at an earlier stage in my life.  I could've been 6'10 which would have made me a lock for the NBA.  And then I could have stopped lurking on the Law School Discussion Board and instead just hung out on the Professional Basketball Players' Discussion Board. 

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2004, 08:54:12 PM »
6'10 doesn't make you a lock to play pro, buddy.

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2004, 08:55:27 PM »
On a side note, does anyone know if tea stunts growth since some have caffeine?

I am asking because I know coffee stunts growth, but I am not sure about tea?

bj47

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2004, 11:20:00 PM »
Hey, I play college basketball.  At 6'4 and being a center at division III I figure I could be a D1 center at division 3 at d3.