Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: best law schools in texas  (Read 10468 times)

Dustin Farahnak

Re: best law schools in texas
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2003, 05:46:06 PM »
Texas Tech is of similar quality to many of those schools, with the exception of reputation as the school is very young.  The university of Texas is so far better than any of the other schools in the state in most areas that it is hard to discuss.  UTA is probably the best law school to attend in the entire world if you want a solid rep and no debt.  Still, your field is important.  UH is a great school, and you can make great contacts and intern in Houston.  Austin is one of the Ten best places to be a lawyer according to some stupid magazine.  

I would say, UTA UH TTU, because they are all cheap, and I am poor.  In that order, but UTA is much harder to get into than most other schools in the country and certainly any other in Texas.

mjohnson6565

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2003, 06:49:29 AM »
No way TT, is bett erthan Baylor or SMU.

SMY median salary is 98,000 for godness sakes. You can name you place of emplyment in DFW if you grad from SMU. And Baylor is regarded aone of the best litigation school sin the country
Mess with the bull sometimes you get the Horns

dnw2007

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »
T Tech, Baylor, SMU...  They're all great schools!  T Tech is much cheaper and every student that I have come in contact with loves it.  Baylor and SMU are expensive, especially SMU.  If money is an issue, go to Tech.  If you're going to law school on someone else's coin, think about SMU & Baylor.  Also, know that outside of the Dallas/Ft Worth area, SMU is no better that T Tech.