Here is my dilemma. I took the LSAT twice. First time I was an idiot (wasn't completly prepared and working 60 hour weeks in consulting) and I scored a 163. Just recently on the Oct 2004 LSAT I was prepared, but had problems with the testing center (the proctors messed up on time), and it affected me but I didn't realize to the tune of a 158 . I was scoring in the low 170's and high 160's before the this past test (LSAC said they will send out a letter with my score, but does anyone know how much a difference this will make?).
I signed up for the December LSAT, so I am wondering how incredibly screwed am I? Should I apply now indicating I am taking it in december and risk an auto-ding? Or wait to apply to schools that take the highest LSAT score until December...I am targeting UTexas Law (resident, 3.8 gpa, and masters in accounting from UT) but I am not sure if I have a chance anymore. Any words of advice?