Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Franklin Pierce Law Center  (Read 1377 times)

shannon1981

• View Profile
    • Email
Franklin Pierce Law Center
« on: March 31, 2004, 04:52:56 PM »
Anyone who has applied to Franklin Pierce Law Center and was rejected, can u please write an exerpt from the letter. Wht did they say? my friend received her rejection letter telling her that "although her application had strong points".. i have yet to receive mine. can someone tell me if franklin pierce told them the say thing

Revenant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Franklin Pierce Law Center
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 02:40:31 PM »
Anyone who has applied to Franklin Pierce Law Center and was rejected, can u please write an exerpt from the letter. Wht did they say? my friend received her rejection letter telling her that "although her application had strong points".. i have yet to receive mine. can someone tell me if franklin pierce told them the say thing

Hey Shannon :)

Although I haven't seen an actual letter from FPLC, from all my rejections, I can pretty safely attest that all rejection letters attempt to life you up before dropping you like a hot potato. :)

clicquot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 12:34:16 PM »
I received a rejection from Pierce. I can't tell you what the exact wordage was in the letter because I shredded it the minute I received it. I only applied in the first place because they waived my application fee. However, I can tell you that they gave me some bull&#*$ about being a stong candidate but not enough room in the first year class.
No one likes a cry baby!

browneyes4u

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 05:51:33 PM »
clicquot.. wht r ur other options?

clicquot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2004, 12:08:11 PM »
iI am on the wait list at Suffolk law and Northeastern. New England has had my application for almost three months with no reply. However, I called New England today and they told me they have finally made a decision, but I haven't received anything in the mail yet.
No one likes a cry baby!

browneyes4u

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2004, 03:45:26 PM »
applied to new england as well.. still waiting as well