Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Im officially screwed.....now i need some advice.....  (Read 11502 times)

Nylo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Im officially screwed.....now i need some advice.....
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2004, 09:52:24 AM »
Pace interviews.

pl2006

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2008, 10:42:35 AM »
Hi,

I also got a 130 on the 10/4/08 test. I took the Kaplan prep course and I studied outside. I actually thought I had done well. 130 is 15 points lower than I scored on my last practice exam on 9/20/08. I've registered to re-take the LSAT on 12/6/08.

To answer your question: Cleveland-Marshall Law School in Cleveland, Ohio has an alternative acceptance program, so does North Carolina Central University Law School in Durham, North Carolina.

You should look at some other Tier 4 schools, such as Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio. 

Don't give up ~ there is hope.

!закон и право!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »
Hi,

I also got a 130 on the 10/4/08 test. I took the Kaplan prep course and I studied outside. I actually thought I had done well. 130 is 15 points lower than I scored on my last practice exam on 9/20/08. I've registered to re-take the LSAT on 12/6/08.

To answer your question: Cleveland-Marshall Law School in Cleveland, Ohio has an alternative acceptance program, so does North Carolina Central University Law School in Durham, North Carolina.

You should look at some other Tier 4 schools, such as Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio. 

Well, this is about 4 years overdue. But nonetheless, I'm curious (and not trying to be offensive) are you going to apply with your 130 or retake?

Nataliab

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 03:54:50 PM »
If there is no way you're going to write the LSAT again, and you feel that you're stuck with this score, and on top of that are still determined to go to law school your best option may be to just apply to what would be considered a "bad school", work your ass off, and transfer to a better school after first year.

Hope that helps.

archangel12

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 05:28:53 PM »
Hi,

Well, this is about 4 years overdue. But nonetheless, I'm curious (and not trying to be offensive) are you going to apply with your 130 or retake?

im not sure if you are on here still or anyone else knows about this, but i am looking at cleveland mashall, what kind of alternative acceptance do they have and what does it consist of? i tried looking this up but culdnt find anything about it

dtspika71

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 12:22:01 AM »
Please dont take nay offense to this but if you employ the "guess test" you would probably score better than a 130.

Maybe if you want to, do this and just select all D's as the correct answer, D's come up, according to power, 21% of the time as the correct answer.

But I'm so shocked even after prep courses and self-study you scored a 130. Did you fill int he ovals incorrectly or something?

sonofapickle.

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 10:49:35 PM »
lots of people do bad, just redo it, and you'll be fine.