Law School Discussion

score breakdwon

score breakdwon
« on: March 31, 2004, 10:16:31 AM »
has anyone received a score breakdown (from each individual section) for the feb 7 lsats yet?  i was wondering how i would go about getting them.  i would like to see what i did well in and what i need to work on.  thanks

Re: score breakdwon
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 11:58:28 AM »
Not sure what you mean by score report, but acc to LSAC the Fedb tests are non disclosed and (see quote from site)

"*Nondisclosed administrations. If you take a nondisclosed test, you will receive a copy of  your LSAT score and percentile rank only. You will not receive the test questions, answer key, or individual responses."

So I dont think you will be getting anything back unfortunately.

has anyone received a score breakdown (from each individual section) for the feb 7 lsats yet?  i was wondering how i would go about getting them.  i would like to see what i did well in and what i need to work on.  thanks

Miltra

• Grrrr! I am a she beast.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 09:27:00 AM »
Mike,
I took the Feb 7th LSAT as well, and I think I got the score breakdown somewhere.  When it says non-disclosed, that means that only your personal information is not released.  Your exam, answers, etc.  I can't remember where I found it on the LSAC site, but it should be there.  I found out that although the LSAT screen of my profile says 99% that I was actually in the 98.6% percentile.  Hooray for rounding!
Amy

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 11:21:54 AM »
thanks, i'll check it out.

mike

jas9999

• Actual Law Student
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 11:31:56 AM »
go to the lsac.org website.

select 'online services' -> 'my docs' -> 'lsat'

if it's a disclosed test, it'll all appear there the day you get your score emailed to you. if you don't see the item response report, answer sheet and conversion table after you get your score, you won't ever get it.