Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: sticky for basic "where should I apply threads"  (Read 1005 times)

AMB22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
sticky for basic "where should I apply threads"
« on: October 24, 2004, 01:12:04 AM »
About a thousand people post wanting to know where they should apply without looking at the obvious sources first...can you just put at sticky at the top of the general and other areas with a brief messaging saying if you want to know numbers, etc go to lsac blah blah blah, lsn, usnews, etc....it would clear up a lot of the repetitive posts and make the site a little better

Hocine

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: sticky for basic "where should I apply threads"
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 06:54:55 AM »
Exactly how should I go about deciding exactly which schools to apply to?

I've visited all of those sites, but I still have to eliminate a LOT of the schools that I'm looking at based on numbers and info on the sites you mentioned.

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 12:46:28 PM »
I haven't forgotten this idea.  I'm still thinking of the best way to implement it.

dr_draino

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2004, 01:49:31 PM »
I'd recomend calling this a FAQ if you use it...for those of us that don't frequent message boards, we'll know wtf that is.  When I visited xoxo and saw "STICKY" I just skipped over it thinking it was some sort of crap-message...never knew what it was till I saw this thread.  Everyone knows what a FAQ is.

AMB22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2004, 02:10:55 PM »
Good point Draino. Maybe the title could be something like "FAQ-Acceptance Numbers" or "FAQ-Where to apply?"...