Law School Discussion

post your score here

DandA

Re: post your score here
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2004, 07:47:19 PM »
160 in Oct 02, 163 on this one.  I moved up from the 82nd %tile to the 90th, but I'm not even sure I want to waste my 70 bucks on UT now.  Sigh.  What a waste of time. 

I only missed 2 on the games (which I thought killed me) and NINE in RC!

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2004, 07:49:18 PM »
164.  I had been getting 166-169 on the later practice tests.  I shouldn't take it again, though, right?

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2004, 07:50:11 PM »
171... i am going to get bombed and wake up tomorrow and check again and make sure it is still there.

i hope you all kicked ass!!! this trashes the "everyone who didnt find out didnt break 160" theory.

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2004, 07:51:21 PM »
172 -- I was hoping for 175-176. I already registered for the December administration.

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2004, 07:56:31 PM »
Doubledown... in my opinion, and what do I know... take it, congratulations, and move on man.... there are A LOT of great schools you can get in to with that and you can still make the starting salary you would make with from schools that require a higher score... why chance it by taking it again?  Im not saying youll score lower but you may score marginally above, thus making the second attempt nothing constructive but rather something "negative" for the admissions people.

Be happy, go out and celebrate...

« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2004, 08:02:00 PM »
Doubledown... in my opinion, and what do I know... take it, congratulations, and move on man.... there are A LOT of great schools you can get in to with that and you can still make the starting salary you would make with from schools that require a higher score... why chance it by taking it again? Im not saying youll score lower but you may score marginally above, thus making the second attempt nothing constructive but rather something "negative" for the admissions people.

Be happy, go out and celebrate...

Thanks, man.  Yeah, I should accept the fact that I'm not a 170+ guy and move on.  I'm so freakin tired of the lsat's anyway.  Thanks for the reaffirmation.  I'll toast you before my first drink.

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2004, 08:03:10 PM »

blech, but i'll live :(

« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2004, 08:05:12 PM »
no problem... and please do toast me... i need all the help i can get... and unlike a lot of people on here, I MEAN THAT!

good luck to u

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2004, 08:06:01 PM »

blech, but i'll live :(

NY, I'm with you, but you should read antelope's advice and feel better.

AaronJ

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2004, 08:08:54 PM »
  FYI...they set the scale before anyone actually takes the test so it has nothing to do with how people actually score on the test during the actual administration.

This is so wrong it is not even funny.  How could you possibly predict the exact percentage of people who would score above a 167?  A 169 is always the 97.5th percentile, for example.