Law School Discussion

post your score here

Re: post your score here
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2004, 05:28:18 PM »
hmm, my score is gone now.  i hope lsac realized they went f-ing crazy with that scale and they are toning it down and readjusting our scores.

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2004, 05:29:32 PM »
hmm, my score is gone now.  i hope lsac realized they went f-ing crazy with that scale and they are toning it down and readjusting our scores.

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2004, 05:31:18 PM »
Is there ANY way a readjustment of the scale is a possibility (I'm strongly assuming not).

Hurley97

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2004, 05:32:49 PM »
What is the URL for the 10/2 scale that a few of the people posted.

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2004, 05:35:23 PM »
I really really doubt it pedro (Im his daddy). I wish and I would do some really sick *&^% to get my score on a different scale but I couldnt see lsac making that kind of systemic error.  But hey, thats why Im drinking right now... things cant get any worse, can they?

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2004, 05:35:43 PM »
Is there ANY way a readjustment of the scale is a possibility (I'm strongly assuming not).

i think the chances of it happening are about .0000001%

but we can still dream for now...

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2004, 05:51:11 PM »
AuburnChick - I scored a 158 on the June LSAT.  There are some very good schools that you can get into with a 158 and a decent GPA.  Depending on where you want to live, I have found that Tier 2 schools like Houston and Florida State both have starting median salaries of $100,000+.  I live in Illinois and am trying to get into a law school that is further south and/or in a bigger city than where I live.

The following is the list of schools that I applied to.  Keep in mind that I have a family to support, so the ability to go part-time was a big factor in some of the schools that I applied to.

Reach Schools:
University of Illinois - Champaign
University of North Carolina
Wake Forest

Middle:
Southern Methodist University (applied to evening program)
Georgia State University (applied to evening program)
University of Tennessee

Safety Schools:
Florida State
Indiana University - Indianapolis (applied to evening program)
St. Louis University (applied to evening program)
University of Memphis (applied for part-time program)
Texas Wesleyan University (applied to evening program)

I applied to a tier 3 (Memphis) and tier 4 (Texas Wesleyan) just because they are located in places where I want to live.  However, a 158 and a decent GPA should allow you to get into a good tier 2 school.  Especially if you are a non-traditional student who has to apply for part-time.

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2004, 05:53:51 PM »
158..i didnt even break the 160 barrier...you know sometimes when things are very dissapointing, not just slightly dissapointing..its easier to laugh..im laughing right now
at least i have a halloween party to go to tonight

im not retaking it-if anybody has a list of schools that accept 158ers send it my way!

I'm so frustrated because we live in the same TOWN and I don't have mine yet!

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2004, 05:55:18 PM »
my score just reappeared and i got the email.  no change in the score or scale unfortunately.

Matthew_24_24

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2004, 06:06:58 PM »
SCORE UP (maybe other people too) 

167! OMG I screwed GAMES UP HARD LOL

9 wrong, i got 4 wrong on the rest of the test.  I suck so bad at games.

1 wrong on RC.  2 wrong on one LR and 1 wrong on the other.

Now...do i rewrite the f'n thing? 

Matt