Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How are the canadian applicants doing?  (Read 2905 times)

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: How are the canadian applicants doing?
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2004, 11:14:57 PM »
aww, thanks. canada = awesome. i went to dartmouth which is *almost* in canada  ;)
my dad went to uvm and they used to cross the border for chinese food apparently...

I found out where Dartmouth is!!!! ... i meant to tell you.

long_gone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2004, 01:51:40 AM »
Wow, I'm out for two seconds and look at how the posts add up.  Lexy you deserve the honorary Canadian status: you make this place a more vibrant. 
No longer here.

lexylit

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2004, 12:11:49 PM »

oh, sweetheart, i already know where dartmouth is  ::)
just kidding. didja visit?  :D go eat omelets at lou's; theyre the best omelets in the nation. and believe me i've tried many.

caecilius, much love  :-*

Praetor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Proud Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2004, 02:54:49 PM »
My apps are not going well, I'm just way too busy right now. Going to Cleveland on Friday, come back monday. I have to work full time and have school, then back to Cleveland from thursday to next tuesday. So, I'll be in Cleveland when the apps are due, so I probably need them in before then. On top of that, I haven't gotten my reference letters back yet. This is way too stressful right now.

And my dog has worms and is crapping everywhere.

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2004, 05:11:17 PM »

oh, sweetheart, i already know where dartmouth is  ::)
just kidding. didja visit?  :D go eat omelets at lou's; theyre the best omelets in the nation. and believe me i've tried many.

caecilius, much love  :-*

i didn't visit - it's kinda far from me BUT, I haven't had a good omelet in forever.  Maybe I'll make a road trip  :-\ ...

Silversoma

• Sr. Citizen
  • Me at Radiohead- Thunderbird Stadium, August/03
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2004, 02:21:34 PM »
I'm so glad that I've decided to wait until Fall 2006 to go to law school... I don't think that I would have handled working on my applications well this year, as this is the toughest semester of my life.  I spend 12+ hours per week in labs, and about 8 of those hours are spent looking for equipment that doesn't exist and/or fixing equipment that doesn't work.  Infuriating!!

At this time next year, when all I have to do is work, I'll have so much free time to write stupid essays and personal statements, AND I will also have a real job to put into my resume, so then I can claim to whatever law schools I apply to that I have, indeed, lived in "the real world" for some time  :D

This seems to be especially important to the UofC...
Practice LSATs so far: 156 155 157 155 157 161 162 161 155 155 160 164 166 161 170 166 168 160 163 162 172

LSAT's finished... I don't have to think about law school for a year now.
********* GO Team Canada GO!!!!! ***********