Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Timing?  (Read 433 times)

Omey

• If it dont make dollaz, IT DONT MAKE SENSE!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Omeezy450
    • View Profile
Timing?
« on: October 19, 2004, 05:03:22 PM »
Ok so heres the deal.  One of my letters of recommendation is up.  I thought that another one was already sent in and about to go up any day.  Find out today that the professor is sending tommorow.  I've already transmitted two applications and one of them has already requested my law school report.  Two questions?

1- Is there a chance that my 2nd letter will make it in time to go out with my law school report?

2- If it doesn't get there in time will the 2nd letter just get set over when it does get there?

Thanks Gang

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Timing?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 05:08:52 PM »
no, the reports will all get sent out before that 2nd letter gets there.  they will just send new reports once the 2nd letter gets processed. 

Omey

• If it dont make dollaz, IT DONT MAKE SENSE!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Omeezy450
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 05:52:50 PM »
Cheeks should I hold off transmitting my other applications till the 2nd letter gets processed?  Also, the 2nd school hasnt requested my report yet, so does that mean that the 2nd letter may make it in time for that school?

Thanks bro

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 08:25:44 PM »
I doubt it.  If he just sent the letter, it'll get to LSAC by friday/monday.  Then it takes another 2 weeks.  So you're looking at like Nov. 1st at the earliest.

I would say just apply now, and then forget about it.  They will take care of the letter so you won't need to worry about it.  The schools won't look at your file until the other letter gets there, but at least you don't have to keep checking LSAT to see if the letter's there and then apply when they finally do get to it.