Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: New members on LSD please introduce yourself here  (Read 13263 times)

jnicoleut

• AOL Instant Messenger - jnicoleut
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New members on LSD please introduce yourself here
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2004, 08:06:51 PM »
I'm quite new here. I'm a senior at the University of Tennessee, graduating a semester early in December (LSDAS GPA = 3.43). Electronic Media major with a history minor. Patiently awaiting my Oct. 2 scores before sending out apps, but I'll probably wind up back home in Indiana.  :)
"I've seen enough to feel the world spin." -Jimmy Buffett

BigBadBo

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2004, 08:09:02 PM »
pooooooooooooooooon

if i ruled the world...

dunson

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2004, 08:40:32 PM »
im still a soph, not aiming for a topschool, will stay in new york, english major, once again, kelly is so hot

Lulu

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2004, 08:42:58 PM »
Hi! I'm new, just joined today. I finished sending off my apps (took the LSAT in June, and could not face it again...even though had been hoping for a few points higher).
Good luck everyone!

rhapsody

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2004, 08:48:12 PM »
Hi!

I have been lurking for about a month now, and decided to come out of hiding since this board seems so welcoming.  :)

Graduated from MIT with a bachelor's in ChemE in 2002 and my M.R.S.   ;)  Have been working in Baltimore for a company that manufactures hollow-fiber microfiltration membranes for water and wastewater treatment.  Am currently on maternity leave; our daughter was born August 5.  Now seems like the best time to apply to law school, while Ruth is little.

Planning on patent law, and will stay in the D.C. area.  Applying to Georgetown, GW, UMaryland, CUA, and UBaltimore.  Took the LSAT on October 2 and had AR as my experimental section (thank goodness).

Otherwise, am on pins and needles for Friday like most everyone else, but am not looking forward to Monday -- that's when maternity leave ends!

- Sarah

Victor

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2004, 08:49:41 PM »
im still a soph, not aiming for a topschool, will stay in new york, english major, once again, kelly is so hot

Dunson which school in NY do you attend? and how are you liking English as a major?

Who is the Kelly of LSD?

AaronJ

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2004, 08:51:20 PM »
I wanna be her!  I fit the role perfectly: I'm bossy, I would like to hook up with Zach Morris, and my dad is pretty tubby.  I also play volleyball.  :)

I cant believe you remember that much detail about the show.  What am I saying, so do I :-[.

Jay is deffinetly Kelly.  So bubbly all the time ;).

LenCanadian

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2004, 09:01:14 PM »
Hey everyone,  I just joined today as well. I'm from Vancouver, Canada and I'm in my last year of a degree in political science and international relations. I'm not going to law school next year....I'm planning on taking off to Japan to teach English but I'd like to go the September after that.

I will probably go to a law school in Canada since I don't have the cash to go to the states! I think my GPA's around the 3.5-3.6 range, not sure since my school uses percentages and I am anxiously waiting for my LSAT score to come this weekend...or actually hopefully we will get it on friday....

Victor

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2004, 09:06:08 PM »
Hi!

I have been lurking for about a month now, and decided to come out of hiding since this board seems so welcoming.  :)

Graduated from MIT with a bachelor's in ChemE in 2002 and my M.R.S.   ;)  Have been working in Baltimore for a company that manufactures hollow-fiber microfiltration membranes for water and wastewater treatment.  Am currently on maternity leave; our daughter was born August 5.  Now seems like the best time to apply to law school, while Ruth is little.

Planning on patent law, and will stay in the D.C. area.  Applying to Georgetown, GW, UMaryland, CUA, and UBaltimore.  Took the LSAT on October 2 and had AR as my experimental section (thank goodness).

Otherwise, am on pins and needles for Friday like most everyone else, but am not looking forward to Monday -- that's when maternity leave ends!

- Sarah

Oh look at the baby . . .

Gaaaa gaaa gooo gooo !!

Welcome rhapsody.

I'm glad this thread is bringing lurkers out of hiding. We dont bite  :)

Why are you leaving your job at the microfiber place? The job sounds exciting.

AaronJ

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2004, 09:07:39 PM »
Hey everyone,  I just joined today as well. I'm from Vancouver, Canada and I'm in my last year of a degree in political science and international relations. I'm not going to law school next year....I'm planning on taking off to Japan to teach English but I'd like to go the September after that.

I will probably go to a law school in Canada since I don't have the cash to go to the states! I think my GPA's around the 3.5-3.6 range, not sure since my school uses percentages and I am anxiously waiting for my LSAT score to come this weekend...or actually hopefully we will get it on friday....

Hey Len, welcome aboard.  I love saying hi to Vancouverites.  I am a Bellingham native.

Good luck.